What celebs r yall crushing on?

Fay

DELETED
Now sis, learn the meaning of "hating". Not everyone who disagrees with the way you are makes them a hater. I'm just pointing out your flaws. :kanyeshrug:

for no reason u tryna drag me with them dudes wallahi billahi if thats not hating idno what is i dislike females like u... idc even if i dnt agree with another somali girl i would never drag her.. some of the girls here r cool but u n that halimo r haters i said what i said.. now dnt let me catch u on any of my other posts then what u said will be confirmed.. bye im done with u wallahi

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
for no reason u tryna drag me with them dudes wallahi billahi if thats not hating idno what is i dislike females like u... idc even if i dnt agree with another somali girl i would never drag her.. some of the girls here r cool but u n that halimo ***** r haters i said what i said.. now dnt let me catch u on any of my other posts then what u said will be confirmed.. bye im done with u wallahi
Again, no one is "dragging you". If you're going to use AAVE at least learn the meaning of it and the correct terminology.

You sound like my little cousin who types exactly like "yhu".

apprltly im a htr but kool kool ig wtvr bit** always stay on my dicck PERIODDTTT u tell uhm dont lemme see ur ass in rl life or else imma call da opps on ur ass and drag u no kap dumbass fmales like u always try shit dont play wit me fucktard

for no reason u tryna drag me with them dudes wallahi billahi if thats not hating idno what is i dislike females like u... idc even if i dnt agree with another somali girl i would never drag her.. some of the girls here r cool but u n that halimo ***** r haters i said what i said.. now dnt let me catch u on any of my other posts then what u said will be confirmed.. bye im done with u wallahi

Fay

DELETED
Bla bla im not reading that shit hoe...

@Abdisamad u said u was finna leave me alone lol u defo like wat u see at this point sir i rest my case have a good day yall....

Bla bla im not reading that shit ***...

@Abdisamad u said u was finna leave me alone lol u defo like wat u see at this point sir i rest my case have a good day yall....
Theres only one qalanjo on Somali spot who brings butterflies in my stomach and it's not you dear.

Fay

DELETED
What is it about meek mill you find attractive? I’m not judging, I’m Just curious. He does look really masculine.
That nigga looks like my mathow neighbor who always asks me if I got weed for sale lol. :drakelaugh:
I dno something about him thats handsome idno what it is... i find lil durk attractive also

Halima Ahmed
1F19273D-482F-474E-9EF0-8E8013F26C39.jpeg

Trending