What celebs r yall crushing on?

Grown man invested in a woman lol beta male leave me alone i dnt know u n will never meet u
What has this got to do with knowing me? You was proclaiming to be married but thirsting over some other nigga who's not your husband.. That's soo embarrassing

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
What has this got to do with knowing me? You was proclaiming to be married but thirsting over some other nigga who's not your husband.. That's soo embarrassing
It’s a celebrity crush, pretty harmless. It’ll never amount to anything. Why are you going in on her

It’s a celebrity crush, pretty harmless. It’ll never amount to anything. Why are you going in on her
How's is it harmless to lust over another man celebrity or not for someone who's married? Would you accept your husband if had pictures of celebrity women who turned him on his phone and some hanging around on the walls?

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
How's is it harmless to lust over another man celebrity or not for someone who's married? Would you accept your husband if had pictures of celebrity women who turned him on his phone and some hanging around on the walls?
Everyone has a celebrity crush. Finding someone attractive doesn’t mean you want to smash them, unless that’s the case for men idk. It’s not that deep

Trending