What business would you start in your part of somalia?

Ali Mahdi didn't invent investment, what the hell is wrong with u. I won't invest in a telecom now because it's too competitive but my point was I prefer safe investments where I don't have to wear the losses on my own and that is only possible thru shares, if I go all out on my own, I feel to much risk on my money unless it's a brilliant idea after I worked it out.

You started with ' i will probably do what ali mahdi did' 🤔

Yes your right about the huge risk involved venturing out on your own, but theres no reward without risk sxb

I would consider also machinery investment, I am big fan of machine over labor. I wud have to make sure that I can under-cut and deliver quicker then traditional methods by locals. Machines will do it quicker, I would invest brick making mobile truck and travel around to different project sites saving myself the cost of 'transport' delivery so I can under-cut a-lot on my end price now. Plus my expense wud be minimal just fuel, a full tank just gives me 85k bricks, not bad at all. Plus sand and water are pretty much readily available or cheap as shit. The gap between my expenses in that and what I charge will be obviously the highest point but undercutting the locals by 30% margin while beating their ass on time lol. I can guarantee a residential customer bricks within hours all ready to go lol.

How much would those machines cost?

It's better putting 50k towards meaningful infrastructure, sxb u don't understand business well, infrastructure is always needed, it's not a choice plus competition is low. Opening up a shop or doing basic service industry is not a money maker unless your doing something totally in demand and your the only provider or else u join the rat race. Dump your 50k into garacad port, work out the returns, slowly put aside. Go buy land in buale, dhuso, jowhar future capitals, get in early keep expanding and diversifying from there, u r silly kid thinking luxurious is going to make money, people dont spend on luxuries but necessities. Wealth is about diversification, not just opening a business or else u become a worker salary and ur wealth never changes.

There's nothing wrong with you providing luxury services, there's always a need for that. Look at the hotel business in somalia they aren't cheap but theres always demand and more getting built.

Yes ofcourse invest your money in land, infrastructure, shares, stocks, major industriesis thats smart long term and can make you far more money.

However dont knock the service industry either if there's anything I know about somalis is they love chilling and relaxing and they're not great savers they spend every penny they got so things like gyms, restaurants, modern cafes can work and thrive damn someone can start somalias future Starbucks chain.

Royalflush

novacane
Start a small textiles business and produce cement and glass and materials needed for construction. There’s always demand for new buildings so if you get into the market quickly and dominate you can build a monopoly in the textiles business and win lucrative government contracts.

also invest the profits in my hometown gedo and work on the future food security of Somalia, basically agriculture market especially in baardheere.
Then with that profit move into the private army/mercenary market. I’m sure plenty politicians would pay good money for defence in the banaadir area and important government locations.
@DR OSMAN don’t be triggered this is mareexan excellency :damedamn:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Start a small textiles business and produce cement and glass and materials needed for construction. There’s always demand for new buildings so if you get into the market quickly and dominate you can build a monopoly in the textiles business and win lucrative government contracts.

also invest the profits in my hometown gedo and work on the future food security of Somalia, basically agriculture market especially in baardheere.
Then with that profit move into the private army/mercenary market. I’m sure plenty politicians would pay good money for defence in the banaadir area and important government locations.
@DR OSMAN don’t be triggered this is mareexan excellency :damedamn:

Construction and the value chain be it raw materials or fixtures are always in demand. It's damn safe and provides quick return depending on govt economic vision of course such as lifting up the salaries of workers so they become property owners and banks available for loans to the public to purchase homes and business assets, I prefer mixed portfolio some long term slow gaining but promising assets like land in future capitals in the right areas of course like markets, govt area, etc, I never overlook key infrastructure investments such as water, electricity, telecom. These are reliable n safe and long-term, some may not return quick returns but it's stable. I then prefer short-term quick return assets. I like a mixed portfolio, my bags will never be in just land but some of it will be, my portfolio won't be strictly investment shares but some of it will be in the right areas of course. I also like quick return business models, especially finding a gap in required industry, this is of course after I done the maths and future proofed it and how long it will last. That's my method waryaa. I am an Osman Maxamud Merchant class, I was doing this shit way before u guys even knew it, bow down, respect the reer boqor niyahow. We are mighty in Somalia for our advancement in knowledge and business.

The big one I am waiting for is commercial banking, I am getting in early in that baby especially if it's interest based banking, that will be my 'meal ticket' the rest will be my 'assets'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oh yeah I will divide up portions of my assets and convert it into hard cash and put into high yeilding interest accounts off-shore, lacag ii kordhayso weeye oo bilaash ah. I am ruthless, cut-throats, no religion in politics, I will take any edge over any duli in Somalia, I will always do anything they refuse to do as that is what I consider an opportunity cause it will be open to me only.

Construction and the value chain be it raw materials or fixtures are always in demand. It's damn safe and provides quick return depending on govt economic vision of course such as lifting up the salaries of workers so they become property owners and banks available for loans to the public to purchase homes and business assets, I prefer mixed portfolio some long term slow gaining but promising assets like land in future capitals in the right areas of course like markets, govt area, etc, I never overlook key infrastructure investments such as water, electricity, telecom. These are reliable n safe and long-term, some may not return quick returns but it's stable. I then prefer short-term quick return assets. I like a mixed portfolio, my bags will never be in just land but some of it will be, my portfolio won't be strictly investment shares but some of it will be in the right areas of course. I also like quick return business models, especially finding a gap in required industry, this is of course after I done the maths and future proofed it and how long it will last. That's my method waryaa. I am an Osman Maxamud Merchant class, I was doing this shit way before u guys even knew it, bow down, respect the reer boqor niyahow. We are mighty in Somalia for our advancement in knowledge and business.

The big one I am waiting for is commercial banking, I am getting in early in that baby especially if it's interest based banking, that will be my 'meal ticket' the rest will be my 'assets'

You are cisman maxamoud did not know that thought you were cumer..

Royalflush

novacane

I’m not tryna be pessimistic but water electricity and telecom is big business. I know for a fact the telecom market is dominated by 1 company and as for electricity it requires too much capital for the infrastructure. What I’m saying is for the average abdi unless your loaded it’s hard to get in
Also until Somalia is secure I wouldn’t risk investing in big business, they are vulnerable to attacks unless you know someone in the government if you catch my drift

how stable is banking if foreign countries can freeze assets belonging to somali banks

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I’m not tryna be pessimistic but water electricity and telecom is big business. I know for a fact the telecom market is dominated by 1 company and as for electricity it requires too much capital for the infrastructure. What I’m saying is for the average abdi unless your loaded it’s hard to get in
Also until Somalia is secure I wouldn’t risk investing in big business, they are vulnerable to attacks unless you know someone in the government if you catch my drift

how stable is banking if foreign countries can freeze assets belonging to somali banks

I am not going to solely own the infrastructure like port, roads, electricity, water, telecom are big meal tickets, they are slow returning assets, but it's safe, it doesn't get any safer then investing into necessities of urban life, rather then luxuries, most spending will happen around basic utilities, most business activity will happen around ports and roads. So I didn't say I was going to build it all myself, but I would contribute 50k towards such a promising industry.

I will have 5 main portfolios. Possibly more when I see new 'strategies' because it's not about businesses, it's about strategy u need to develop and qorsho before u even begin investing or your 'trial n error' will cost u money.

1. Land plots in future political capitals, get in early, hold it, slowly sub-divide plots when the timing is right.
2. Electricity/Water/Port/Airport/Roads if these are privitized by the govt like some are like Garacad port, Electricity, Water is also I will jump in and place a good portion of my cash into it. The only thing that isn't privatized is roads and airports and that may change in the future. I will also be eyeing these future money makers in emerging regional govt capitals when they get their shit together.
3. Fast returning business as a short-term goal of collecting cash quickly
4. Offloading a certain portion of my cash into offshore interest based accounts so it can grow also there.
5. The one I am eyeing the most and where I place a considerable amount of wealth will be the banks, especially commercialized banking based on interest, as long as the govt regulates out the informal black market ones, we will own the loans industry for all the nation or state. If the govt has the right policy of course of creating a middle class thru labour laws and rights and wages that are in-line with realistic probability of a new middle class.

I am very interested in 'machinery' as I think that is the 'gap' in Somalia where I can dominate, cut down on labor costs, and deliver quicker products then standard businesses. I will definitely be eyeing any sector opportunity where machinery is involved and how I can out-do local production on time,cost, and product delivery.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@adam hassan learn to respect your kings, we are the reer boqors. We created the Hobyo Sultanates when u were naked. We created the Majerteniya Sultanates. We were recognized by the italians and oman in the old world, and had trade partners as far as India and Zanzibar. We were ripe to join the new world as we were players in the old world.

We began Atheism and Secularism thru ayan hersi and now their is 80k followers of it in Facebook. We will also introduce the scientific age, which I consider a huge gap also not just machinery, but we will dominate this field as Somalis are not 'competing' here and absent, this means more new osman mahmoud pioneers for Somalis and then as usual u will copy right?

I am your 'reer boqor' the 'royal family' of Somalia, not just darod but all Somalis. U know why? I have the longest reigning kingdom in the nation that is functioning dynasty after dynasty. This means we always feel superior to any new 'govt' because we will tell them 'anaga ka horeynee' dawladnimo. We will also say the same thing when we enter the sciences and dominate.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@adam hassan the omar mahmouds pioneered the federalism project, issa mahmud pioneered the constitution of PL and Somalia. What have u been doing, still stuck on our old failed project of SYL and Somalinimo, which was pioneered by us also. Guess who will write the legal system of Somalia? you think you badow somali will, the greatest legal expert in somali history will abdiqawi who is trusted so much he manages the international world legal system, u think u will have a say waryaa or any other somali when we have such calibre? u will be told halkasi fariso, nacas yahow naflacariga and then we will slap u over the ear and tell u 'baro hawshada'.

Come on waryaa Pioneer something in Somalia for once and leave a legacy that u introduced something that Majerten didn't. U won't u fuckin naflacari, that is why we look down on all u isaaq-hawiyes-marehans as gashin under our feet.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Unfortunately in Somalia marki runta loo hadlo, the naflacaris become like this

513T.gif

While the designated Royal Family of Somalia are like this. Total respect n kala Dambayn, qof walbo meeshu dalka ka galo iyo tarikhdisa waa loo husa

DjcWiCuX4AIXDL-.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@adam hassan U think this guy is just another elder or nabadoon in Somalia, that is local shit. Niyahow ninkani was a player in the old world and has established ties with royal kingdoms. No other Somali clan can represent Somali history and Monarchy but him. Not your stupid ugaas or hirab imam.

He has met with South African Royal Family also, Oman Sultan burial he was there as recognize king as they know this kingdom is real and dynasty based. He met UAE sultanates. He will continue to expand his royal house ties world wide

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@adam hassan xoolo ha iska dhigin, nacas ha noqon, ma jiro boqortoyo manta ka fac wayn ninkani oo weli shaqeeyo dalka oo calaamka dhan laga aqoonsan yahay boqortoyadisa, waa inaad intasi garata oo aadan 'maskaxda salimka' ka hor imaan.

Kiss the ring

C388CCEF-F3FB-4DDD-9C23-6C0FACC81E63.gif

Kiss the ring and acknowledge this family the reer boqor were the most mightiest family in Somalia and your ancestor was beneath him, that is what kissing the ring means

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I must say I love Majertens. Isaaq calacaal is just 'local and unheard' Majeren fight is 'international'

Waryaa Dhulbahante @Dharbash get in here and explain why one of your clans-men is denying the rightful boqortoyo?

Osman is a member of the Dhulbahante clan, many of whom resent the Majeerteen for allegedly lording it over them for too long. ‘The Majeerteen think they’re royalty,’ one Somali leader said.

I love how Mama Malyun called all Majerten members to deal with Dhulbahante. The guy said he is in hiding lol. He knows Dhaforqiiq is coming for his ass

She went on to say Osman has a ‘big bell, small udder, pillar-like head’ and mocked his disability which was caused by contracting polio as a child in Somalia.

‘You Majeerteen men, we despise you,’ she added, talking to her clan members. ‘You are letting this ox seated on the ground harass us.

‘Why don’t you stop this crippled dog?’

The man who came forward to say on the record that leftist congresswoman Ilhan Omar married her own brother has told DailyMail.com he is now in fear for his life.

Royalflush

novacane
You love mJ so much yet you claim your the boqor, but our my brothers would side with us in a heartbeat over you qashin

no one loves these secularists bakhti, Isaaq and darood will join to kill you and make an example of you

Most of us young diaspora rag with xiniyo are coming soon to take back our country from mooryaaan and bakhti like you, you will bend the knee:fittytousand:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You love mJ so much yet you claim your the boqor, but our my brothers would side with us in a heartbeat over you qashin

no one loves these secularists bakhti, Isaaq and darood will join to kill you and make an example of you

Most of us young diaspora rag with xiniyo are coming soon to take back our country from mooryaaan and bakhti like you, you will bend the knee:fittytousand:

An MJ will defend u over me, I think u r insane, don't u see mama malyun giving orders to MJ to kill Dhulbahante, their closer to MJ then u r. MJ power is on our mind, it doesn't matter if we gaal or muslim, but an MJ must dominate u is something there is no disagreement about. Nice try with divide n conquer, the guns r united towards u. Go check malyun in garowe, u live in a fairy world. Wats next u gonna pull the Somali card also? or try dahir aways islam card in galgala, u never learn from history, cause u never had one that's why.

Trending