What books are you currently reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
^ One of my favourite books

Currently reading

How-Asia-Works-Joe-Studwell-economic-policy-development-china-south-korea-taiwan-japan-philippines-indonesia-thailand-malaysia-singapore-hong-kong-agriculture-manufacturing-finance-economic-warfare-martin-pasquier-1.jpeg

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Aldous huxley and he's peer's are truly anomalies, by the way ^^ will look this up look's very interesting

Huxley and Orwell :wow:

How Asia Works critiques the economies of the east, and southeast Asian countries. It also briefly mentions some BRICS countries with historic reference to the economic crises in the past. Very educative, excellent research and well-written book. It is almost written like a traveller's journal.

Seoul

. . .
I need recommendations guys. I've got a long plane journey in a week and need to keep myself entertained.

LMFAO WHY YOU GUYS SHOWING BOOKS FROM CLASS. y'all have no chill wallahi :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

The book that I'm currently reading is The Alchemist. Great philosophical book. Gonna read some Neil Gaiman books too, heard his a really good author.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
After reading the alchemist not only did I fell in love with the story but the auther himself paulo Coelho, so i start reading every book by him.

I am currently reading tales from the arabian nights.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
After reading the alchemist not only did I fell in love with the story but the auther himself paulo Coelho, so i start reading every book by him.

I am currently reading tales from the arabian nights.

Alf layl wa layl :leon: sindabad the sailor was my fav story

Status
Not open for further replies.