What books are you currently reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The way your life is, is because of you and no one else.

I don't need anyone to tell me that. Don't rob me of my personal need to blame everyone else but me for why I am the way I am. I have to put in work and become a better person? :vo3yidw: This is dumb logic.

I'm not fully ready to listen to wisdom just yet, but maybe you are, it's a good book.

This is hands down going to be the most disturbing book I'll ever read if the reviews and recommendations are anything to go by :wowsweat:
This crazy fucker made a belt out of his female victims' nipples...
1*xAix20JKbvEKwYrjbKSmig.jpeg

81Wi2tzNejL.jpg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Used to read these novels when I was on my finals years matriculating from secondary education.
Years after matriculating despite not reading for quite some years I'm still a big fan and read various genres of literature.

Half of a Yellow sun
Written by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

Wizard of Crow
Written by Ngũgĩ wa Thiong'o

And tbh these books are not only suspense, thrilling, remarkable literature and narrates the true events.
The series of trilogies are perfectly written by the award winning storytellers. It's like you are there exploring with the main characters don't know what else to describe.

Again these are great books but they aren't for everyone.

"He disliked nearly all women, especially the young and pretty ones. It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy". Bear in mind that Orwell wrote this shit in 1949 :browtf:
Screenshot 2021-12-16 at 14.34.48.png

I am currently reading "death in her hands by Ottessa moshfegh"
1646696799781.png

It is about an ayeeyo that discovers a cryptic letter during a walk in the woods. A kind of murder mystery.

@Basra I think you would like this.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am currently reading "death in her hands by Ottessa moshfegh"
View attachment 216730

It is about an ayeeyo that discovers a cryptic letter during a walk in the woods. A kind of murder mystery.

@Basra I think you would like this.

I don't like Mystery Murder novels. Child my mind is a mystery imagijnation itself. lol

But good luck, let me know how how it ends up

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
The return of depression economics, Paul krugman. Very interesting book especially their chapter on the Asian financial crisis
CF1A79B8-02E5-4268-873B-B4140A722AAF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending