What books are you currently reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemState

36/21
VIP
1616929111447.png

The book follows the life of a young man in the army who after a horrific accident loses his arms, legs, nose, mouth, eyes and all he has left are his thoughts. It's a very dark, but excellent book.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I've order an actual book for the first in years to read one the most famous and a classic epic fantasy series

91KzZWpgmyL.jpg

I've been holding off reading this series for years. I finally have time to read this legendary book

I can't wait, I'm really excited ha

Last edited:
I've order an actual book in the first time in years to read one the most famous and a classic epic fantasy series

91KzZWpgmyL.jpg

I've been holding off reading this series for years. I finally have time to read this legendary book

I can't wait, I'm really excited ha
What’s it about

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
My book has arrived today. I might write the first ever book review on sspot.

I'll probably be to lazy to do it. If you guys don't see me for week. It's probably because of this book

Just started nomadland ( the book that one best picture at the Oscars) I like it so far.

@Basra I haven't been on this forum in a while but may I suggest a book to you? Have you read my year of rest and relaxation by ottessa moshfegh? It has very dark and witty humor. I read the book and thought of you. feel like you enjoy it!!!! I want to hear your opinion!!

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Ultimate Journey by Robert Monroe. It's about astral projection. I wanna try leaving my body soon.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra guessing you read Jane Eyre, the plot twist got spoiled for me not sure if I'll finish

Read it. I want your opinion on it. I personally am a Jane Austen Fan. I like Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre too. Pay attention to Miss Eyre and her inner thoughts about Mr. Rochester.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just started nomadland ( the book that one best picture at the Oscars) I like it so far.

@Basra I haven't been on this forum in a while but may I suggest a book to you? Have you read my year of rest and relaxation by ottessa moshfegh? It has very dark and witty humor. I read the book and thought of you. feel like you enjoy it!!!! I want to hear your opinion!!

I will try it. Thanks huuno Welcome back to the forums

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Ultimate Journey by Robert Monroe. It's about astral projection. I wanna try leaving my body soon.

Stab yourself right through the heart. Surefire technique I learned up in the Himalayas. Guaranteed results.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Stab yourself right through the heart. Surefire technique I learned up in the Himalayas. Guaranteed results.
In 2003 I had an Epic full fledged OBE where I can see the sunlit room in front of me and I saw and felt a phantom arm wave in front of me when I tried moving my arm. I felt submerged in a tranquil invisible Nirvana like membrane. I had a taste of Jannah walaahi, it qas pure bliss.
I learned AP from reading Robert Monroe book as kid. Of course if I talk to this about friends and family in real life, they will think i need a psych ward lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending