What books are you currently reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to make Somalia great again.

Mein+Kampf
I have this book on my shelf. Hitler was one sick bastard but the dude care about his people.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Second time I've restarted reading this, distractions are real. Half way through, so far so good.

41ZEu2%2B14BL.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Second time I've restarted reading this, distractions are real. Half way through, so far so good.

41ZEu2%2B14BL.jpg
No way! Since when? It's better in audio form bc of the distractions and the whacky storyline. If you like I can send it to you free, but you're already half way through so Idk if it matters but I think it's worth it.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
No way! Since when? It's better in audio form bc of the distractions and the whacky storyline, if you like I can send it to you free, but you're already half way through so Idk if it matters.
Si, I've had it for just over a month now, got it with some other book that I decided to read instead after dropping this one. Decided to give it a second shot though since I unfairly kobe'd it into my list of 'unfinished' books. I find it hard to listen to audio-books if I'm not commuting or doing something in general as I often just drift off and realise that I haven't been listening at all. Thanks for the offer though. The storytelling has it's ups and downs but there's more to it than just that.

:francis: Listening to people talk in 1x speed fucking kills me, it should be a method of torture.

VixR

Veritas
Si, I've had it for just over a month now, got it with some other book that I decided to read instead after dropping this one. Decided to give it a second shot though since I unfairly kobe'd it into my list of 'unfinished' books. I find it hard to listen to audio-books if I'm not commuting or doing something in general as I often just drift off and realise that I haven't been listening at all. Thanks for the offer though. The storytelling has it's ups and downs but there's more to it than just that.

:francis: Listening to people talk in 1x speed fucking kills me, it should be a method of torture.
I guess I forget it's one of those books that gets dumped a lot lol, some people need a few attempts. But, for me, his use of words and the random odd stuff and lols throughout plus the interesting footnotes kept me. The second time around, I bought the book on Amazon and read it myself.

I do the drifting thing with crappy narators, but that narrator, Sean Pratt, is dope. I haven't listened to it in soo long, but lately bought another book narrated by him without realizing it. Weirdly, hearing his voice again after the IJ ordeal made me shockingly happy :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts