What books are you currently reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
20180625_214818.png

Istanbul: A Tale if Three Citites by Bettany Hughes. I’m visiting the city in August so I thought I might do some background reading on Istanbul’s history and culture

Attachments

• 6AA0831C-7098-4CFD-8407-8A475C04F733.jpeg
    6AA0831C-7098-4CFD-8407-8A475C04F733.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 371
What’s that about?
A young boy who was born on earth as a handicap who can’t walk and had a painful disease becomes successful in there, he helps poor kids with new earned wealth and dies.

He is reborn in another world meets some other dude who came from earth too but in Ming or qin Dynasty. He gives him soul cultivation technique and offers him to borned as a high level being in a higher level world.

Before he has to drink the forgetting drink go to that world some dudes with dragon formation attack that place. He keeps his memory and enters then nearest portal.
He find himself being borned again with people with furs and giant white.

He start cultivating using that technique and being ahead everyone. With that the story of Ji Ning begins and him becoming stronger and traveling from one realm to another.

I’m at vol 37 and getting a little bored I’ll just read a different genre novel but I’ll eventually finish this novel.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
A young boy who was born on earth as a handicap who can’t walk and had a painful disease becomes successful in there, he helps poor kids with new earned wealth and dies.

He is reborn in another world meets some other dude who came from earth too but in Ming or qin Dynasty. He gives him soul cultivation technique and offers him to borned as a high level being in a higher level world.

Before he has to drink the forgetting drink go to that world some dudes with dragon formation attack that place. He keeps his memory and enters then nearest portal.
He find himself being borned again with people with furs and giant white.

He start cultivating using that technique and being ahead everyone. With that the story of Ji Ning begins and him becoming stronger and traveling from one realm to another.

I’m at vol 37 and getting a little bored I’ll just read a different genre novel but I’ll eventually finish this novel.
Damn a fellow Ancient China reader. Is this a manhua?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts