What Are Your Thoughts On People With "Autism"?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
I've met lots of autistic people in my life but I never thought anything less of them.
I just don't really think too much about it tbh :cosbyhmm:

My cousin has autism. I believe his family had to leave Minnesota to Nairobi because they couldnโ€™t pay for treatment. I feel sorry for them.

amiirad

Gabar Majeerteen ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’š
What are your thoughts on them?
As someone whoโ€™s Somali and is autistic I find it that Somali people love to keep this issue under the rug when itโ€™s a serious situation that is effecting individuals and the hospital arenโ€™t always helpful I finally got my diagnosis today after 2 years

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
My cousin has autism. I believe his family had to leave Minnesota to Nairobi because they couldnโ€™t pay for treatment. I feel sorry for them.
Treatment? What treatment do you need for people with autisim?

amiirad

Gabar Majeerteen ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’š
Tbh itโ€™s hard to say , now I need to contact these companies for support on future e.g studies

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
The autistic people I know all have an affinity for numbers and are good at math. I dunno why though.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What? He will get better health in Minnesota than Nairobi. In fact, u can get free housing and free medical here in MN. Or is your cousin planning to murder the child in Nairobi?