What are your thoughts on cousin marriages?

Cousin marriages

• Yes. I don’t care.

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • Yes, having 2 grandparents could be cost efficient in the log run

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Yes but not if I grew up with that cousin

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • No it’s wrong and I don’t care if it’s halal

Votes: 51 61.4%

• Total voters

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
My paternal grandparents are second cousins and my maternal grandparents are distantly related .

I’m sure a lot of Somali people have grandparents/great grandparents that are somehow related to each other.
Exactly it’s not taboo back home

Marrying outside your sub sub clan is disliked tho

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Exactly it’s not taboo back home

Marrying outside your sub sub clan is disliked tho

Actually Somali people used to marry different clans but it seems to have changed since the civil war .

My grandparents (both maternal/paternal) are from different major clans, my parents are from different subclans but my cousins that live in Somalia all married within their own subclan.

And we wonder why Somalis have 68 IQ, :francis: .
A marriage is one of many sunnahs of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, not a cousin marriage. Although, It's true that Prophet Muhammad SAW married his first cousin.
Nevertheless, we are not required to bust a nut in our cousins. I prefer marrying non-relative woman, for it is better in my view.

Even scholars favor marrying to non relative women.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's the reason why we have many incest genes.

Somalis should move away from this wicked practice. Hell i'd even go further and demand sub clan marriages across tribes to undo the damage that has been done to our gene pool over time. Mixing with other females should also help stabilise our gene pool like other races have done to gain more variety.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
In
Aside from cousin marriages being somewhat incestuous, aren’t you afraid of having deformed kids? Or your in laws also being your family :shookgabre: There’s so many people in this world, how are you gonna let yourself fall in love with your cousin lmao
Somalia deformed genes have become ingrained in our gene pool. It's normalised that ugliness is so common.

This can be fixed in one generation by mixing with other clans and Horners. Hell Arabs looked even worse before they raped Byzantines and persians. Imagine what they looked like before.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Orthodox people from the Balkans (referring to serbs) marry only from the seventh cousin and beyond.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Somalia deformed genes have become ingrained in our gene pool. It's normalised that ugliness is so common.

This can be fixed in one generation by mixing with other clans and Horners. Hell Arabs looked even worse before they raped Byzantines and persians. Imagine what they looked like before.
Genetics 101 lol. Some people really wanna set up their kids...generally :whoa: no offence to anyone

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Some of you guys will literally have sex with anything :gucciwhat:
Screenshot_20200802-105412.png

HA BUQLESO

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
In

It’s true walahi Arabs are did mix a lot because of their empires and till this day they still mix whites whenever they a chance they’re obsessed with white skin and light brown hair

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Depends on the cousin tbh. If it's a cousin you grew up with, then yeah it's kinda weird. But if it's a cousin who lives in an entirely different country and you barely knew him/her then it's fine.

Nothing wrong as long as you are aware of the risks of giving children. You should also take into consideration the amount of cousin marriages that occur in your family tree.

If cousin marriages happen in every generation, then that's bad and will lead to more risks. If it's a rare relationship in which your family tree doesn't have much cousin marriages, then it's fine.

IVF/Adopting is a much better option if you do want kids and obviously far safer. The taboo for the most part comes from having children.

All in all,

Life is short, better to spend it with someone you love.

Last edited:
So much macaan xalimos walking around, no need to stress over some cousin who would pop out little cabdisamad with 3 eyes and 1 hand. :drakekidding:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I can see why people would do it, but nah, I'm not going to recycle family ties. I'm tryna recruit new blood and make the tribe bigger.

Cousin lover:
0:00 - he telling his homies that he has crush on his hot cousin.
0:01/0:02 - his homies that most likely lowkey agree with him that he has taste.
0:03 - when he and his brother talking about they want to marry/smash their hot cousins.
0:04 - When he watching cousins sex scenes in site/hentai.

Trending

Latest posts