What are your strengths....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
deaaad. ive been like damn lily is not impressed with my posts she disapproves :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL why didn't you tell me this tho... leeeee.... ceebta aduunka

omg I forgot to tell you... so basically the other day me and this old lady were talking about somalia... somehow fadi ku dirir came up in the convo.... me tryna sound cool and different said haye hee ill start sariir ku dirir.... the old lady burst out laughing.... I thought daaaamn raaah my joke that funny and cool eh.... got me feeling all confident and shii:gnzbryw::gnzbryw::gnzbryw:... then she goes sariir ku dirir ka hadal markaad gursatid... and the funny thing I didn't get what she meant until couple mins later.... the embarrassment :O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK:

I haven't recovered from it :frdfvsb::frdfvsb:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
she hasnt retracted the meh tho :mjpls:
:damsel:looool right? this speaks volumes. i should go reflect

LOOOOL idaayaaaaa.... im logging out... I can't take this....

tumblr_no573uflQr1tahp1vo1_500.gif

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL why didn't you tell me this tho... leeeee.... ceebta aduunka

omg I forgot to tell you... so basically the other day me and this old lady were talking about somalia... somehow fadi ku dirir came up in the convo.... me tryna sound cool and different said haye hee ill start sariir ku dirir.... the old lady burst out laughing.... I thought daaaamn raaah my joke that funny and cool eh.... got me feeling all confident and shii:gnzbryw::gnzbryw::gnzbryw:... then she goes sariir ku dirir ka hadal markaad gursatid... and the funny thing I didn't get what she meant until couple mins later.... the embarrassment :O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK:

I haven't recovered from it :frdfvsb::frdfvsb:
lmfaoooo dhulkaaa:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
this is something that would happen to me omg that entire scene would forever be imprinted my mind

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i think imma start meh'ing mfkers now. like when there's a post that's not great, but it's not shit either...it's just kinda there. so basically every @AbdiJohnson post

Status
Not open for further replies.