What are your strengths....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
My strength & my heart

loool Ignore me.... I was thinking outloud :weirdo::weirdo:

Hmmm interesting… so your strength is your strength…. noice

I’m just wondering can strength be a weakness too…. My strength is not taking life serious, which means I don’t get stressed, I don’t get phased easily etc … but on the downside I can’t work well under pressure… I be like yhh whatever happens happens…
Or let’s say someone’s strength is their confidence…. That strength could also be a weakness if it makes em arrogant… so what is the definition of ‘strength’ to begin with….something that helps us get better at given task?... something that helps us become better person?… errr what does it even mean becoming a better person.... loool okk now I sound stoopid and igneous :O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK:

Last edited:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Ah why didn't I think of this before....

Me: im autosomal
Em: yaa ka tahey
Me: HaploAwal wink wink
Em: naqa amus, HaploWaxid
Me::weirdo:

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
idaaa.... but the face of meh looks like the expression you make when someone says what you were thinking.....

omg all those times I've mehd posts... I was tryna imply they said what I was thinking... but it turns out I was implying boredom.... ceeb badanaa z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC
deaaad. ive been like damn lily is not impressed with my posts she disapproves :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending