What are your opinions on the Dutch diaspora?

Xoxoxo

VIP
Who were the main target groups and was it just xenophobia
When I was growing up, it was mainly the Moroccans who had a problem with us. Why? I honestly I still don’t know what their big deal was.

On second place you have the Surinamese, also REALLY weird people. We don’t relate in any aspect in life nor do we associate with each other outside off the Netherlands. So I couldn’t understand their issue either.

My personal most favourite diasporas here are the Indonesians, Turkish & Cabo verdeans. My own friend group consists off mostly these people + My first ever friend I made here was from Cabo and she still had my heart ❤️

Xoxoxo

VIP
Dutch people themselves:

Stingy people. If you thought the swedes were extreme, then you never met a Dutch person.

the whole saying “Going dutch” comes from here. It’s very normal to do 50/50 in the dating scene, but the worst off it al is being sent a tikkie if a guy asks you out on a date

Somali Dutch guys????)

Defffff!!!! I’m a sucker for fashion and most Somali guys I’ve interacted with are always top notch :lawd:
do y'all go to uni, what is employment rate surely reefer and work don't allow that?
Dk his name, show me please
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xoxoxo

VIP
do y'all go to uni, what is employment rate surely reefer and work don't allow that?

You’ll see more and more Dutch people attending colleges & universities compared to 10 years ago alx. Employment rate is still bad tbh, but people my age (late teens early twenties) are working up towards that, changing the ways our parents used to live alx.

Trending