What are your opinions on the Dutch diaspora?

Xoxoxo

VIP
don't know much abt them what are y'all like:cosbyhmm:
Wallahi were perfect!!!!! A lot off popular athletes are from here, the first group that immigrated here left for the UK, so you mostly just got the second wave refugees living here.

People here just mind their own business, we aren’t loonatic terrorists like reer UK, but we also aren’t known for gang violence and or criminality like reer Canada or Murica. You don’t got people eyeing you up and down and being in your business like that.

The Netherlands has a huuugeeee diaspora group from other countries though, so the whole thing with Somalis being hated in the UK was a problem here too, but we as a collective group stood by each other and didn’t let others demean us. So we also don’t have gender wars kr smt like that.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Never heard anything good come from Dutch Muslims in general, especially the Turks, but please tell us about Reer NikkiTutorials.
Omggg reer Nikkitutorials!!! Love the name 🤭

Wallahi we just mind our own business. A lot off people living here in the Netherlands don’t know a lot about us, so integrating has been bit off a problem, but outside off that we’re doing pretty good for ourselves!

we sadly don’t have invested in ourselves in terms off having our own cultural hangouts & restaurants, but we are growing in that aspect since a lot off people here came from Somalis in the mid to late 2000s.

Xoxoxo

VIP
whats the weather like do y'all live in the ghetto, suburbs mostly?
Ugh the weather sucks AF. The spring is just the only thing lifting this country up.

outside off spring & summer, it rains as hell & the winter it even freezes 🥲

But, outside off that, spring & summer are amazing!!!!! That’s when I like to life my lil cottage core aesthetic life and end up biking 🤭

Ugh the weather sucks AF. The spring is just the only thing lifting this country up.

outside off spring & summer, it rains as hell & the winter it even freezes 🥲

But, outside off that, spring & summer are amazing!!!!! That’s when I like to life my lil cottage core aesthetic life and end up biking 🤭
Crazy how you guys hate the rain I can’t wait for winter to come in australia . All we see is the sun I want to experience some rain . Only got a month tho so alx

Omggg reer Nikkitutorials!!! Love the name 🤭
Glad you like it lol
Wallahi we just mind our own business. A lot off people living here in the Netherlands don’t know a lot about us, so integrating has been bit off a problem, but outside off that we’re doing pretty good for ourselves!
Alx that's great to hear!

Do other Muslim/African communities get blamed for crimes instead of Dutch-Somalis?

I heard, in Sweden because Somalis are the dominant black group there, they get all the blame for most saqajaan behaviour that goes on in the country. Is it similar to that for you guys?
we sadly don’t have invested in ourselves in terms off having our own cultural hangouts & restaurants, but we are growing in that aspect since a lot off people here came from Somalis in the mid to late 2000s.
Sounds a little bit like Australia in the sense that we are a younger diaspora (mid 90s to early 2000s was our peak in immigration) but it's different in that we have a tight-knit Somali community with youth events that go on regularly.

Inshallah, it gets better for you guys ♥️

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I heard you guys are more religious on average. That can’t be possible since netherlands is such a heathen country?

Trending