What Are Your Neighbors Like?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
There’s a unique Somali family from Ohio that moved in recently. They’re middle age, have a dog and were openly smoking and drinking beer during Ramadan. It shocked the other Somali neighbors around us but they seem to be cool as they don’t bother anyone :)

Sorry but this sounds made up.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
There’s a unique Somali family from Ohio that moved in recently. They’re middle age, have a dog and were openly smoking and drinking beer during Ramadan. It shocked the other Somali neighbors around us but they seem to be cool as they don’t bother anyone :)
Beer during Ramadan :kanyehmm: :snoop:

My next door neighbours are nice (Turkish family) but the family above (White)are neighbours from hell. Late at night they yell at each other and I can hear kids running around at 4am. My other neighbours are nice in general, even the guy who sells coke.

Their behaviour is harmful in and of itself.

My family are so lucky to have a miskeen cadaan lady under us , my family are loud as hell in fact since she lives alone I think she doesn’t mind the booq lol. I have never spoken to the people who live on my left side tbh I think not speaking to ur neighbours is normal in London

there was even this doc about this women who died alone in an apartment in London and no one checked on her not even her neighbours
her body was found 3 years later