What Are Your Neighbors Like?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
My neighbors are all ajnabis but great people alx. They look out for us and we do the same. It's normal for them to drop by and talk to my parents and exchange gifts/food every now and then. We consider them basically family friends tbh.

They're mostly Cadaans with a few Chinese, Indians and Persians thrown into the mix.

How about you guys? Are your neighbors friendly or xaasid?
:sass2:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I don't even talk to mine. I put on that awkward cadaan person smile then nod or say hello and speedwalk away.

I have Pakistani neighbors my family are friendly with though, they give us food we give them food too (mostly on eid and Ramadan but occasionally random days too)

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh my Greek neighbors always shower us with sweets and the wife is good friends with my mom:banderas:

I don't even talk to mine. I put on that awkward cadaan person smile then nod or say hello and speedwalk away.

I have Pakistani neighbors my family are friendly with though, they give us food we give them food too (mostly on eid and Ramadan but occasionally random days too)
Yeah my Indian muslim neighbors are the same

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
My neighbors are all ajnabis but great people alx. They look out for us and we do the same. It's normal for them to drop by and talk to my parents and exchange gifts/food every now and then. We consider them basically family friends tbh.

They're mostly Cadaans with a few Chinese, Indians and Persians thrown into the mix.

Mine are shia and chrsitan iraqis whom are quite lovely people

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I am neighbor with your twin, @NotMyL

1591110456510.png

My family was friend with all our neighboors, Sweden have very multicultural hoods with no ethnic hatred between different groups only your estate matters, We had serb christian bosnian and albanian muslims finnish immigrants, asians especially thai, a lot of gambians,kurds,arabs and somalis sometimes gypsies with almost no ethnic problems between these people the yutesbarely care where you are from only your block

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
My family was friend with all our neighboors, Sweden have very multicultural hoods with no ethnic hatred between different groups only your estate matters, We had serb christian bosnian and albanian muslims finnish immigrants, asians especially thai, a lot of gambians,kurds,arabs and somalis sometimes gypsies with almost no ethnic problems between these people the yutesbarely care where you are from only your block
ive got family in gøteborg the serbs are assholes

Trending