What Are Your Investment Strategies

@Hilmaam I can't believe ur interested in crypto yet arguing about 'risk', what the hell 'secures' crypto if all ppl left it, nothing, their no pay out in the event of collapse becuz it has no asset value. Im always ensuring assets is worth more then yearly revenues, while ur going into companies with no assets
Lol I’m not my point is to categorize it as speculation. Index funds are blue chip established companies like apple Microsoft chevron , BP. ..When you looking at individual stocks that can have crazy growth your are not looking at blue chip stock it’s new companies and penny stocks my point is when evaluating stuff like this it speculation same as crypto. Don’t put more than 10% of your investment funds here . Your investment can double and tripple or go to 0. You don’t have the same risk with index fund. If it went to 0 more than likely ww3 started or we are being invaded by aliens and money doesn’t mean anything anymore anyways . Only thing of value is shotgun and shells at that point

Trending