What are your favourite romcoms

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
When men are pumped with estrogen, wear makeup, have feminine features, jawline not shaped, no beard or moutache clean shaven, eyes made to look pretty, makeup on lips, feminine characteristics and mannerisims, then yes I see that as feminine
Women are attracted to all kinds of things, in fact women are attracted to other women, it doesn't change anything, young girls are attracted to pretty boys who look like women.

Even scholars of the past warned against being around young boys who look like girls

I hate all those cringe guys, but I respect the fact they got their money
The average K drama man looks like this
1674506332051.png

General masculine traits include high cheekbones, strong jawline, tall and having a somewhat muscular frame.

If you watched K dramas, the men don't exhibit feminine mannerisms.

They're not pumping estrogen LOL. That makes 0 sense. If you can find me 10 unique articles that show that they're purposely pumping estrogen, then I'll agree with you. I guarantee you won't though.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
When I say man I don't mean gender I mean the characteristics of a ideal male specimen.

A biological male who takes it up the back door like a b**** and trains MMA fighting is no man

Like I said before, you're speaking subjectively what a man is and have not once cited any research/articles.

If you're talking characteristics, then both Mike and Conor exhibit masculine traits and characteristics.

The average K drama man looks like thisView attachment 250221

General masculine traits include high cheekbones, strong jawline, tall and having a somewhat muscular frame.

If you watched K dramas, the men don't exhibit feminine mannerisms.

They're not pumping estrogen LOL. That makes 0 sense. If you can find me 10 unique articles that show that they're purposely pumping estrogen, then I'll agree with you. I guarantee you won't though.
ok I thought we were talking about k-pop for a second idk what a k drama is
this thread was about rom-coms?
whats a k drama?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
ok I thought we were talking about k-pop for a second idk what a k drama is
this thread was about rom-coms?
whats a k drama?
Korean dramas are like Squid games for example.

What you're talking about is K Pop and the men you're referring to are called flower boys.
1674506688591.png

These k pop stars are tailor made for Teenage girls. They look that way because they appeal to a certain demographic the same way Bieber once did with his "feminine" looks. It's purely a marketing tactic to appeal to them more so they look a certain way.

Being a drug addict is neither masculine nor feminine. It's a common issue both parties suffer from.

That has 0 relevance to what makes a man masculine.
it actually does, a man cannot be a complete man if he is addicted to drugs, cannot control his emotions, inhibits his intellect and thinking ability, all necessary things to be a man

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
oh well watching them doesn't make u feminine
but watching girly rom coms does
The girly rom coms are the ones with masculine men getting with feminine women though.

If you've been with women, you would know how much they enjoy it and what it leads too...

George Clooney stars in many Romance movies. You're calling him feminine too?

1674507048305.png

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
it actually does, a man cannot be a complete man if he is addicted to drugs, cannot control his emotions, inhibits his intellect and thinking ability, all necessary things to be a man
Show me 10 peer reviewed research articles that date from 2010- that explicitly states this.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
What Kdramas have you been watching ?

Finished:

Hometown Cha Cha Cha
Crash Landing on You
Reply 1988
Weightlifting Kim
Go back couple
18 again
familiar wife
once upon a small town

and ofc squid games

Currently watching: Law Cafe

I plan on watching "it's okay not to be okay".

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
No I am saying if you as a man enjoy girly rom coms u are a weirdo
watch one and then judge. I strongly suggest Crash Landing on You. You'll love it. Srs

I use to think like you btw. It was all girly and feminine , but the writing is so fucking good. I'm telling you right now, you'll love it if you take the time to watch it.

And no, you won't turn gay and you can still be a man ..

Trending

Latest posts