What are your favourite romcoms

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
I like these
1674378499491.png

1674378549321.png

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Im ngl ur becoming my favourite troll on Sspot now.
no deadass, i'm not even trolling. I love rom coms.

Even some of the best MMA fighters enjoy them too

Mike Tyson is a fan of the Notebook which purely romance, not even a comedy

no deadass, i'm not even trolling. I love rom coms.

Even some of the best MMA fighters enjoy them too

Mike Tyson is a fan of the Notebook which purely romance, not even a comedy

Khaniis alert, i never watched these movies unless the women in my family forced me to watch them (happened all throughout my childhood), not my taste in movies, I don't watch movies anymore
but I like funny movies, violence, good plot, serious tone, movies like that

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Khaniis alert, i never watched these movies unless the women in my family forced me to watch them (happened all throughout my childhood), not my taste in movies, I don't watch movies anymore
but I like funny movies, violence, good plot, serious tone, movies like that
ah yes because Mike Tyson and Conor Mcgregor are also Khaniis for watching Rom Coms!

Thank you Jemappelle, the overly masculine annonymous Sspot user who's more tougher than 2 of the many greatest combat athletes of all time!

ah yes because Mike Tyson and Conor Mcgregor are also Khaniis for watching Rom Coms!

Thank you Jemappelle, the overly masculine annonymous Sspot user who's more tougher than 2 of the many greatest combat athletes of all time!
Being a combat athlete doesn't make you a man, you have a false understanding of what masculinnity is
mike tyson is a drug addict whos mind has gone
conor mcgregor is a dusty fighter who beats up old men and is arrogant even when he loses
You could be a homosexual MMA fighter your still not a man.
Im not overly masculine, I wish I was though

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Being a combat athlete doesn't make you a man, you have a false understanding of what masculinnity is
mike tyson is a drug addict whos mind has gone
conor mcgregor is a dusty fighter who beats up old men and is arrogant even when he loses
You could be a homosexual MMA fighter your still not a man.
Im not overly masculine, I wish I was though

You're implying watching K dramas is feminine which in itself stems from insecurities.

Fighting in general is the most masculine activity any man in this lifetime can do and it predates 2 million years ago during human's inception on this planet.

We evolved through the use of weapons, but we continue to hold onto that tradition of fighting because it's the most masculine activity anyone can do.

You're also not considering the fact that Conor was the first ever 2x UFC champion and dominated in a division with actual killers(featherweight).

You're also forgetting that Mike Tyson was at one point the most feared athlete on this planet and fought against some of the greatest boxers of all time (Larry Holmes, Trevor Berbick, Lennox Lewis(even though he did lose)

"You could be a homosexual MMA fighter your still not a man."

That's objectively false.

How old are you? Genuinely curious.

If we're going to have an objective conversation about what a "man" is, then I expect a civil one that doesn't include ad hominem attacks.
Around my 20s.

Ok john have you been hacked or something because your whole persona has changed.

Ok so 1.Being an MMA fighter does not make you a man
2.Watching feminine rom coms made for women is made for women and men should not be watching that stuff

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
It literally is feminine
I'm guessing you're saying this because the men look feminine? Different societies have different beauty standards , not to mention the men on those shows are the ones most modern day straight women are attracted to .

Let me guess, you hated on backstreet boys/n sync/timberlake as well?

I'm guessing you're saying this because the men look feminine? Different societies have different beauty standards , not to mention the men on those shows are the ones most modern day straight women are attracted to .

Let me guess, you hated on backstreet boys/n sync/timberlake as well?
When men are pumped with estrogen, wear makeup, have feminine features, jawline not shaped, no beard or moutache clean shaven, eyes made to look pretty, makeup on lips, feminine characteristics and mannerisims, then yes I see that as feminine
Women are attracted to all kinds of things, in fact women are attracted to other women, it doesn't change anything, young girls are attracted to pretty boys who look like women.

Even scholars of the past warned against being around young boys who look like girls

I hate all those cringe guys, but I respect the fact they got their money

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Around my 20s.

Ok john have you been hacked or something because your whole persona has changed.

Ok so 1.Being an MMA fighter does not make you a man
2.Watching feminine rom coms made for women is made for women and men should not be watching that stuff

A biological male has XY chromosomes so objectively speaking they are a man if they possess those set of chromosomes.

You're saying a biological male who trains in the most masculine activity can't be considered a man?

Come on. That's a 0/10 troll bait.

A biological male has XY chromosomes so objectively speaking they are a man if they possess those set of chromosomes.
When I say man I don't mean gender I mean the characteristics of a ideal male specimen.

A biological male who takes it up the back door like a b**** and trains MMA fighting is no man

Trending

Latest posts