LoveandLight the Liberator
My Favorite books are:
Fiction
1. Rubyfruit Jungle by Rita Mae Brown*
2. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy**

Nonfiction
Diary of a Yogi by Master Paramhansa Yogananda

* Rita is my Favorite Author, and my Favorite Quote is by her:
Happiness is pretty simple: someone to love, something to do, something to look forward to.
** Leo Tolstoy is my second Favorite Fiction Author. I also Love his Quote: Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.

Last edited:

Ramen

๐ŸŒธ
I only read chinese webnovels.

- Bone painting coroner (historic romance, dead bodies)
- side character transmigrations: final boss is no joke (funny asf, mc is savage and smart)
-phoenix destiny (interesting, lots of face slapping)
-crossing to the future, its not easy to be a man (strong female mc, crossdressing)
-hidden marriage (mc had a miscarriage bc her mans and her fake sis got her fucked up, comedy)
:hillarybiz:
I got 40+ more novels in my list

LoveandLight

I only read chinese webnovels.

- Bone painting coroner (historic romance, dead bodies)
- side character transmigrations: final boss is no joke (funny asf, mc is savage and smart)
-phoenix destiny (interesting, lots of face slapping)
-crossing to the future, its not easy to be a man (strong female mc, crossdressing)
-hidden marriage (mc had a miscarriage bc her mans and her fake sis got her fucked up, comedy)
:hillarybiz:
I got 40+ more novels in my list

Interesting. Thanks for your response.

I read anytnng and everything: The Holy Quran, Novels, Nonfiction like Biographies, History, Esoteric books, comics, etc.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
"My struggle" by Adolf.
Mein Kampf? Donโ€™t u live in France?
Time to call the French authorities.
upload_2019-1-4_14-37-44.jpeg

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
It's not a book, but Berserk (Manga) is the greatest piece of fiction I've ever read. If it's strictly books, then the Iron King by Maurice Druon or The Wealth of Nations.

LoveandLight

It's not a book, but Berserk (Manga) is the greatest piece of fiction I've ever read. If it's strictly books, then the Iron King by Maurice Druon or The Wealth of Nations.

Thank you for your reply. I will look them up when I get a chance.

Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts