What are your excuses....

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Fellow Geeljires and Geeljirettes ,
this is yet another "heavy topic " about a specific delicate matter that isn't unfamiliar within these threads and members.
A question that we have been asking ourselves too long !
We have several individuals fitting perfectly in this critiea due to have had exhibited symptoms of these which is overwhelmingly worrying in the Somali community.

Therefore it's safe to mention that there are rising numbers of these concerns eligible to be in that particular description .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maximus

Lord Maximus
I go to university and have no interest in women at the moment.
I’ll marry a beautiful somali woman but that’s when I’m 26-30, not 18

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Waar stop hating loooooooool had me at goth looking farax though.

:dead:

Ma shaa Allāh TabarakAllaāh to the couples.
Yes mashallah to these marvellous couples they are setting a bright example to our vulnerable communities prone to these symptoms , I was just giving the comrades a glimpse of optimism that they too can be in that picture frame if they decrease the negative perceptions clouded in their mindsets

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
My excuse is I don't actually want to get married yet :oh6b81q::oh6b81q::oh6b81q:
Brilliant if you continue to this pace with that thinking ,self consciousness , then I believe you got yourself together my friend , always reflect on yourself
if there are obstacles hindering your path , be sure to clear it up

You are a student I understand now

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Brilliant if you continue to this pace with that thinking ,self consciousness , then I believe you got yourself together my friend , always reflect on yourself
if there are obstacles hindering your path , be sure to clear it up

You are a student I understand now

Yup if I really wanted to get married it could make it happen in a second i ain't worried about anything tbh

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
A women would have to ask me Because i’m too alpha too ask out women
Are you sure about that sxb because society isn't structured in that particular way unfortunately?
CHADS have to use charms, charismatic ways to begin the inevitable............

I hope you understand these insights

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Fellow Geeljires and Geeljirettes ,
this is yet another "heavy topic " about a specific delicate matter that isn't unfamiliar within these threads and members.
A question that we have been asking ourselves too long !
We have several individuals fitting perfectly in this critiea due to have had exhibited symptoms of these which is overwhelmingly worrying in the Somali community.

Therefore it's safe to mention that there are rising numbers of these concerns eligible to be in that particular description .

4 of the couples u posted - the male is gay. Should i mention them or waa Ceeb?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I go to university and have no interest in women at the moment.
I’ll marry a beautiful somali woman but that’s when I’m 26-30, not 18
Very wise sxb , planning things is the way to go ahead , very positive way to combatting earlier divorce , misunderstanding and dysfunction

Mid twenties to thirties are a mature scale , once you balance your way in life then you will grow up to learn many thing more

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
4 of the couples u posted - the male is gay. Should i mention them or waa Ceeb?
I'm not sure which one , but they all seemed to look like ordinary couples in healthy relationships, perhaps you are talented in optical vision and I therefore so unfortunate not to spot the anomalies , perhaps you could enlighten us in depth prior to these marvellous galleries

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm not sure which one , but they all seemed to look like ordinary couples in healthy relationships, perhaps you are talented in optical vision and I therefore so unfortunate not to spot the anomalies , perhaps you could enlighten us in depth prior to these marvellous galleries

img_20200305_193626-jpg.97288
gayest

Second gayest

img_20200305_193413-jpg.97282

Third gayest

img_20200305_193750-jpg.97283

Last but not least

img_20200305_193317-jpg.97289

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
My fellow compatriots dive in to see that Incels are also bound to change once they change their perspectives and surroundings

Trending