What are your excuses....

Dating and marriage aren’t all that important to me. I don’t want tie myself to someone and don’t know if I’ll ever get married. Maybe it’ll become more important to me when I get older. I want to spend time by myself and get my life together. I have a lot of growing up to do.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Why u gotta tag me in the thread nigga :drakewtf:
Highlight your insights towards this bruh

Your advice can help uplift the incel communities in your areas, perhaps you can teach them some lesson that may benefit them

Do not hesitate to display your expertise sxb
tenor.gif

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Dating and marriage aren’t all that important to me. I don’t want tie myself to someone and don’t know if I’ll ever get married. Maybe it’ll become more important to me when I get older. I want to spend time by myself and get my life together. I have a lot of growing up to do.
Well said @Furioso , many things in life shouldn't be rushed rapidly , as it's not a good impact for the course of nature , life grows with you as you grow older thus its very wise decision walaal .

tenor (1).gif

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Highlight your insights towards this bruh

Your advice can help uplift the incel communities in your areas, perhaps you can teach them some lesson that may benefit them

Do not hesitate to display your expertise sxb
View attachment 97358
Oh okay I misinterperted it I gothu brodie :denzelnigga:

Reer Incel let me tell you something. The first step to getting laid is by NOT labelling yourseld as an incel. Its very possible you just aren't lucky when it comes to getting bytches we all have stuff that we struggle in. Doesnt make you an incel. You really tryna tell me you never seen some fat ugly man with a decent girl before come on now. You just gotta be confident I belueve in yall. Work on your insecurities and believe in yourself when you holla at girls ans I promise you'll be successful :francis:

Fellow Geeljires and Geeljirettes ,
this is yet another "heavy topic " about a specific delicate matter that isn't unfamiliar within these threads and members.
A question that we have been asking ourselves too long !
We have several individuals fitting perfectly in this critiea due to have had exhibited symptoms of these which is overwhelmingly worrying in the Somali community.

Therefore it's safe to mention that there are rising numbers of these concerns eligible to be in that particular description .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All the men were interesting looking except the last one anyways Ma sha Allah people who believe these yellow pills, red pills, chad, mgtow, simp, cucks (I still don't know what any of this mean) are so pathetic wallahi. Women don't even care if you're ugly all men have to do are not be losers, get a job, and have a decent personality. Even men with none of that still get women.

Somalia aren't icels your mongrel. Every Farax knows he'll get married.

You should be speaking to Asians and Whites.

you have to be quite hideous to be a somali male incel you could literally ask your parents if they know any daughters and you are set up with 5

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Oh okay I misinterperted it I gothu brodie :denzelnigga:

Reer Incel let me tell you something. The first step to getting laid is by NOT labelling yourseld as an incel. Its very possible you just aren't lucky when it comes to getting bytches we all have stuff that we struggle in. Doesnt make you an incel. You really tryna tell me you never seen some fat ugly man with a decent girl before come on now. You just gotta be confident I belueve in yall. Work on your insecurities and believe in yourself when you holla at girls ans I promise you'll be successful :francis:
That's remarkable insight sxb ,
The keypoints that most brothers and sisters should focus on
  • Every soul have something they aren't proud of or struggle with,thus they aren't willing to be confident about that particular obstacle , but you have to be confident
  • Never attach yourself with such titles that can negatively impact you, or by labeling such things you won't be successful interacting with anyone
  • People come in all shapes and sizes and successful relationships is inevitable regardless of your appearances , you just have to focus on your social skills and confidence
  • Leave all the negativity behind , detach yourselves from the past or insecurities that are deeply instilled as you are no different from other people , begin to love yourselves dearly

• Never give up ,don't let rejection alter your state of mind
These are wise interpretation from Ustaad @Shmurda

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
That's remarkable insight sxb ,
The keypoints that most brothers and sisters should focus on
  • Every soul have something they aren't proud of or struggle with,thus they aren't willing to be confident about that particular obstacle , but you have to be confident
  • Never attach yourself with such titles that can negatively impact you, or by labeling such things you won't be successful interacting with anyone
  • People come in all shapes and sizes and successful relationships is inevitable regardless of your appearances , you just have to focus on your social skills and confidence
  • Leave all the negativity behind , detach yourselves from the past or insecurities that are deeply instilled as you are no different from other people , begin to love yourselves dearly

• Never give up ,don't let rejection alter your state of mind
These are wise interpretation from Ustaad @Shmurda
You took my own words and said them better than myself damn :leon::damnmusic:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
You took my own words and said them better than myself damn :leon::damnmusic:
Your advice will not only be informative to the many who doubt their conscious minds, existence and many obstacles hindering them to move forward , it will also impact them in a positive way
They will not face derision from the community instead enlighten with many beneficiary points

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
All the men were interesting looking except the last one anyways Ma sha Allah people who believe these yellow pills, red pills, chad, mgtow, simp, cucks (I still don't know what any of this mean) are so pathetic wallahi. Women don't even care if you're ugly all men have to do are not be losers, get a job, and have a decent personality. Even men with none of that still get women.

Unfortunately many still attached it as negative light many prefer being pessimistic about life itself due to years of derision they have shifted to different personalities , developed perspectives that altered their vision of their life and surroundings after years of website and social platforms to uplift and support themselves , over the years influences grew and risen far above , to escape reality it's a quick way to resort to parallelism , , it's shockingly discovering to witness the terms used to define individuals they'd distate of
SIMP, CUCK are used frequently and this raises concerns that it may affect the younger generation if not addressed in a positive manner

Unfortunately our brothers aren't aware of the fact and thus not wanting to re attach to their old live in fear of reconnecting with toxic encounters from the past
It's a sad thing and unfortunate
what happened during their school days or youthdom isn't equivalent to what current state they are in
My brothers are fully grown adolescents , thus it about time the brothers should be thinking precisely by being aware of and take advantage of the delicate age gaps they're in as time is the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future , they won't be able to restart all over again with that particular thinking

I just wished my brothers are well informed about the situation

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
People have time to think about dumb stuff now. We have too much time not hustling and surviving to stay alive so we think of dumb stuff like this.

You think a dude living in a war torn country is wailing about why girls won't pay attention to him?

No one owes anyone anything. I really feel bad for incels. But it's just a symptom of the decay of society as a whole.

Five months spent in the wild with very little would do wonders for majority of them.

Trending