What are you looking for in a partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having tribal partner preferences in the West is kinda silly to be honest because you are selecting for a minority within an already super minority.
Tribal preferences are mostly to please your parents. It's so stupid.

My father does not like Isaaqs even though his reer abti are Isaaq. But I don't think he'd mind me marrying one.

He despises Daroods though and wants nothing to do with them, so looks like they're not really an option for me.
:kanyehmm:
My mom has told me flat out not to marry a Madhiban person. So looks like me and @Jake from State Farm could never work out.
:kendrickcry:

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

My father does not like Isaaqs even though his reer abti are Isaaq. But I don't think he'd mind me marrying one. He despises Daroods though and wants nothing to do with them, so looks like they're not really an option for me.
My mom has told me flat out not to marry a Madhiban person. So looks like me and @Jake from State Farm could never work out.
Cool beans

Having tribal partner preferences in the West is kinda silly to be honest because you are selecting for a minority within an already super minority.
Akhi

What's minority ?
Its to stop the mouth breathing and adjusting posture
Anyways
I'm ina ladheerson
He'll find me
:mjlaugh:xoxo

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I’m pretty hard headed.

So if someone didn’t want to marry me cause of tribal preference

I would probably cancel all somali girls in general after that

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Muslim
Rich
Rich
Rich
Schmoooney
Handsome
Tall
Curly hair
Nice smile
Smells good
Has sense of humor
Rich
Beard
Dresses nice
Rich
Has a healthy lifestyle
Rich
Passionate
Rich
Affectionate
Rich

Intelligent.
Humourous.
Kind (i think i'm an asshole so she must balance that)
Rational.
I'm one of the guys that are social outside, but not very much home, so she needs to be a good conversationalist.
She has to understand my work ethic (I can work for hours, days, weeks, months and forget everyone else, so she needs to be patient.)
Good body. (sexy in body and spirit)
She must have a good sex drive
I'm tall so she can't be too short.

My father does not like Isaaqs even though his reer abti are Isaaq. But I don't think he'd mind me marrying one.

He despises Daroods though and wants nothing to do with them, so looks like they're not really an option for me.
:sitdown:

That ElmiTV guy is so cute to me. Too bad he's short af. :mjcry:
C7Ti3aHXgAY3cpw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts