What are you listening to at the moment?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Came in all excited to see that @embarassing finally posted in this thread. Left disappointed

IgMyx.gif

I think by prude he means sophisticated, but really though why don't you post a song? Everyone is dying to know what you listen to apparently.
Lol im not sophisticated its just an interesting podcast long enough to get me through a week of commuting and chores. I haven't been listening to music much lately, but when I come across a song I like enough I'll share it here.

Lol im not sophisticated its just an interesting podcast long enough to get me through a week of commuting and chores. I haven't been listening to music much lately, but when I come across a song I like enough I'll share it here.
Have you listened to In Our Time? If you like historical/scientific podcasts it's a pretty good shout. You don't need to share your favourite songs, just whatever you listening to...anyway I'll post a song.

Have you listened to In Our Time? If you like historical/scientific podcasts it's a pretty good shout. You don't need to share your favourite songs, just whatever you listening to...anyway I'll post a song.

No I haven't heard about that one but i'll check it out, thanks for sharing. And i'll keep that in mind for when I am listening to one.

btw Idk why you would use that word over a podcast* @Madman
I noticed one thing about
btw Idk why you would use that word over a podcast* @Madman
Surprisingly the word prude was originally used to describe an individual who was snobbish or arrogant or even classiest. A kinda bourgeois person however it has slowly become so sexualise is now used to refer to a person who is uncomfortable speaking about sex or hearing about it.

To a snobbish or elite person, sex talk would be quite distasteful and uncomfortable. 'Unbecoming conversation of their statues' and is kinda like yahya liban lewis malab talk.

I noticed one thing about

Surprisingly the word prude was originally used to describe an individual who was snobbish or arrogant or even classiest. A kinda bourgeois person however it has slowly become so sexualise is now used to refer to a person who is uncomfortable speaking about sex or hearing about it.

To a snobbish or elite person, sex talk would be quite distasteful and uncomfortable. 'Unbecoming conversation of their statues' and is kinda like yahya liban lewis malab talk.
:gucciwhat:

What have I said for you to think I'm snobby, arrogant or classist?

Trending