What are you listening to at the moment?

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
:ohno::snoop:Don't judge me, it was a long time ago...let's just say I was a very angsty 10 year old.
And yes! old Linkin Park:banderas:I swear I was obsessed with that "In the End" song. Nickle back was cool too, I always felt it got such unnecessary hate...I still don't understand why (apparently it's corny?:zhqjlmx:). I don't know if it fully counts as rock but others similar to yours that I used to listen to also included: Evanescence, Paramore, Matchbox 20, 3 Doors Down, Three Days Grace, Creed, Hinder, Avenged 7fold, Disturbed, Bullet for my Valentine, 30stm, Slipknot, Black Veil Brides, Pan!c at the Disco, Skillet, Breaking Benjamin, etc.

10 years old? I see you don't conform to societal norms at that age.
:drakelaugh:

Really? But, those songs are classics. I still get nostalgia listening to them now. Whoever said that is a dick head.
:kodaksmiley:

Yes, I listened to Paramore and Disturbed.

:ooh:

Yes!!!!!!!!I found the band I loved back in the day!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for mentioning them, mate.

Do you remember this song?

Loved and still love that song
:ahh:

You are drawing me back to the rock world. Is this part of your hidden plan?
:mjlol:

TooMacaan

VIP
10 years old? I see you don't conform to societal norms at that age.

Really? But, those songs are classics. I still get nostalgia listening to them now. Whoever said that is a dick head.
:kodaksmiley:

Yes, I listened to Paramore and Disturbed.

:ooh:

Yes!!!!!!!!I found the band I loved back in the day!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for mentioning them, mate.

Loved and still love that song
:ahh:

You are drawing me back to the rock world. Is this part of your hidden plan?
Yup 10 lol, I don't know why I was like that tbh...I never went through the whole rebellious teenage moment though so:manny:
It was just the theme among middle schoolers at the time, all I remember was that anyone who admitted to liking either Nickleback or Brittney Spears would get karbaashed by fellow classmates:heh:, the songs are indeed nostalgic and I like them regardless haha.
I still listen to Paramore once in a while, and yh Pan!c @ the Disco-- glad you found it!, and ofc, my fav part of that song was always (and still is) the "what a shame-- what a shame, the poor groom's bride is a.......HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF closing the g-damn door, no" :icon lol::icon lol:

AltRock Master Race:birdman:, X join or die X

Human

Yup 10 lol, I don't know why I was like that tbh...I never went through the whole rebellious teenage moment though so:manny:
It was just the theme among middle schoolers at the time, all I remember was that anyone who admitted to liking either Nickleback or Brittney Spears would get karbaashed by fellow classmates:heh:, the songs are indeed nostalgic and I like them regardless haha.
I still listen to Paramore once in a while, and yh Pan!c @ the Disco-- glad you found it!, and ofc, my fav part of that song was always (and still is) the "what a shame-- what a shame, the poor groom's bride is a.......HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF closing the g-damn door, no" :icon lol::icon lol:

AltRock Master Race:birdman:, X join or die X

It's funny regardless. A 10 year old listening to rock music

Wow, the kids in your area are weird. People in my area don't give a f*ck about what you listen to tbh.
:lolbron:

That part was my favourite part too. Very strange, indeed.......
:browtf:

Is this some computer science class? Do I have to study the basics of computer science to join the rock world?
:birdman:

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
It's funny regardless. A 10 year old listening to rock music

Wow, the kids in your area are weird. People in my area don't give a f*ck about what you listen to tbh.
:lolbron:

That part was my favourite part too. Very strange, indeed.......

Is this some computer science class? Do I have to study the basics of computer science to join the rock band?
:birdman:
Yh, it's so weird to think back and realize how young that is...and it's cringy to think that I used to take myself so seriously. :tacky: I didn't start getting into actual classics or non-'commercial' rock until I got into my teens though, previously it was just mostly the emo-y stuff lol. Great minds think alike again:win:. No rock band sadly...not enough talent (on my ends anyway):mjcry:. It can be a Hip-Hop/Rock co-master race; the rules/basics are to enlighten the unprivileged via sharing hidden gems or nostalgic pieces from either genre. :rejoice:

Human

Yh, it's so weird to think back and realize how young that is...and it's cringy to think that I used to take myself so seriously. :tacky: I didn't start getting into actual classics or non-'commercial' rock until I got into my teens though, previously it was just mostly the emo-y stuff lol. Great minds think alike again:win:. No rock band sadly...not enough talent (on my ends anyway):mjcry:. It can be a Hip-Hop/Rock co-master race; the rules/basics are to enlighten the unprivileged via sharing hidden gems or nostalgic pieces from either genre. :rejoice:

It's ok, I listened to some people back in my younger years which makes me wonder why I listened to them in the first place. Just me, you don't want to know, I got a certified L at those ages.

It's funny how we end up getting more and more similar tastes. You probably brush your teeth the same way I do.
:chrisfreshhah:

I thought Canada was liberal. Everyone I know here in my area says they want to move to Canada if they don't want to be stuck in the UK. I hope my perception of Canada doesn't change.

Those genres have always been really good and really dominant. But, obviously selective people from other genres can join in the dominant party of Hip-Hop and Rock.
:denzelnigga:

TooMacaan

VIP
It's ok, I listened to some people back in my younger years which makes me wonder why I listened to them in the first place. Just me, you don't want to know, I got a certified L at those ages.

It's funny how we end up getting more and more similar tastes. You probably brush your teeth the same way I do.

I thought Canada was liberal. Everyone I know here in my area says they want to move to Canada if they don't want to be stuck in the UK. I hope my perception of Canada doesn't change.

Those genres have always been really good and really dominant. But, obviously selective people from other genres can join in the dominant party of Hip-Hop and Rock.
Lmao you can't just end it there, WHO?? I'm a sadist who gets pleasure out of others cringy moments, so spill:ufdup:
Jonas Brothers? Hannah Montana? Ashley Tisdale? Jessica Simpson? Pussycat dolls? Mariana's trench? Bow wow? Pink? 1D?
:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:Ya never know, long lost twins perhaps..?
Canada is indeed pretty liberal...the most "culturally conservative" province we have would have to be Alberta probably. They emulate the 'Muricans the most. What made you think it wasn't 'liberal'? And yh, I guess we could be more inclusive about music preferences (wait...is that why you said you thought Canada was liberal...?:ayaanswag:)

This one especially brings extremely embarrassing memories:

Last edited:

Human

Lmao you can't just end it there, WHO?? I'm a sadist who gets pleasure out of others cringy moments, so spill:ufdup:
Jonas Brothers? Hannah Montana? Ashley Tisdale? Jessica Simpson? Pussycat dolls? Mariana's trench? Bow wow? Pink? 1D?
:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:Ya never know, long lost twins perhaps..?
Canada is indeed pretty liberal...the most "culturally conservative" province we have would have to be Alberta probably. They emulate the 'Muricans the most. What made you think it wasn't 'liberal'? And yh, I guess we could be more inclusive about music preferences (wait...is that why you said you thought Canada was liberal...?:ayaanswag:)

This one especially brings extremely embarrassing memories:

It's embarrassing, trust me you don't want to know.

Yeah, everyone out here knows Canada is liberal. I just mistaked diversity for liberal for a second.

Yeah, I remember that song. It brings up a lot of cringy moments right now. Music has changed a lot clearly.

I just found this song today. How do you find it?

Kojey Radical and Amir is a G
:banderas:

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
It's embarrassing, trust me you don't want to know.

Yeah, everyone out here knows Canada is liberal. I just mistaked diversity for liberal for a second.

Yeah, I remember that song. It brings up a lot of cringy moments right now. Music has changed a lot clearly.

I just found this song today. How do you find it?

Kojey Radical and Amir is a G
:banderas:
Ok lol, I'll concede.
The first song, I liked the video production but the woman singing reminded me too much of Adele lol...I don't have a knack for distinguishing UK accents but every time I heard her, I kept thinking it's so weird to have Adele 0.5 on this kind of track xD I really like the second one though(has a nice vibe to it, although weird video); I'll check out some of his other music as well! Amir reminds me of Russ:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Too much diversity for my liking, hun.

You listened to Screamo? Damn, that type of rock music got you intrigued? The only rock music songs that really got me hooked was the early 20's like this:

There were others that I listened to but I forgot their names. Those unique music videos is forever forgotten.
:francis:

:ohno::snoop:Don't judge me, it was a long time ago...let's just say I was a very angsty 10 year old.
And yes! old Linkin Park:banderas:I swear I was obsessed with that "In the End" song. Nickle back was cool too, I always felt it got such unnecessary hate...I still don't understand why (apparently it's corny?:zhqjlmx:). I don't know if it fully counts as rock but others similar to yours that I used to listen to also included: Evanescence, Paramore, Matchbox 20, 3 Doors Down, Three Days Grace, Creed, Hinder, Avenged 7fold, Disturbed, Bullet for my Valentine, 30stm, Slipknot, Black Veil Brides, Pan!c at the Disco, Skillet, Breaking Benjamin, etc.

listen to metal u plebs :fredo:

Human

Ok lol, I'll concede.
The first song, I liked the video production but the woman singing reminded me too much of Adele lol...I don't have a knack for distinguishing UK accents but every time I heard her, I kept thinking it's so weird to have Adele 0.5 on this kind of track xD I really like the second one though(has a nice vibe to it, although weird video); I'll check out some of his other music as well! Amir reminds me of Russ:

I'll send you some videos if you want to distinguish between different UK accents, if you want.

I really liked the video and it made the vibe of the song even more weird.

Yesss! I heard of this guy! He's really good.

TooMacaan

VIP
I'll send you some videos if you want to distinguish between different UK accents, if you want.

I really liked the video and it made the vibe of the song even more weird.

Yesss! I heard of this guy! He's really good.
Yea sure, go for it.
And was I close in anyway (about her sounding similar to Adele)?

Human

Yea sure, go for it.
And was I close in anyway (about her sounding similar to Adele)?

I sure will.

Wallah, you are funny. She does not sound like Adele at all. I've heard so many British artists that sound like this artist though.
:manny:

Human

u seem like u would enjoy metal

stop resisting, join the dark side Human :rejoice:

Metal is good, ngl. It's nice to know that you have good taste, Tramo.
:salute:

So, do I have to wear Black clothing to qualify? I'll buy you guys dog bracelets as a little souvenir.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Metal is good, ngl. It's nice to know that you have good taste, Tramo.
:salute:

So, do I have to wear Black clothing to qualify? I'll buy you guys dog bracelets as a little souvenir.
no dont be weird about it :browtf:

ppl who literally wear their music taste on their sleeve :susp:

metalheads done fucked up the game for everyone :susp:

Trending