What are you listening to at the moment?

When she says "I want a cheeseburger... fucking vegans." at the end I just... I almost fell in love and had to remind myself I don't know her.
She's fkn based for that one, vegans have completely amok in Australia, demanding vegan alternatives almost every damn thing. Don't get how they muster up the energy to bark at meat enjoyer majority of the population with the little nutritional sustenance they receive but anyways...

Here's this huge burger joint we have here, at the same level as Macca's and KFC called "Lord of the Fries", all of the items are fake meat qashin, tried it once and had to ask Allah (SWT) for forgiveness from slandering the "food" he gave me the "blessing" of eating after taking the first bite :vqbuyv0:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
She's fkn based for that one, vegans have completely amok in Australia, demanding vegan alternatives almost every damn thing. Don't get how they muster up the energy to bark at meat enjoyer majority of the population with the little nutritional sustenance they receive but anyways...

Here's this huge burger joint we have here, at the same level as Macca's and KFC called "Lord of the Fries", all of the items are fake meat qashin, tried it once and had to ask Allah (SWT) for forgiveness from slandering the "food" he gave me the "blessing" of eating after taking the first bite :vqbuyv0:

The sheer madness of being vegan in a country and next to a country well-known for beautiful pasture raised beef and sheep and to easily have raw dairy, quality eggs and seafood available. Young people wasting their lives but 95% of them will go through the usual journey, over years or months, of realizing it doesn't work and return to their senses, inshallah.

A great book for even those who are note Vegan:

Also, very proud of you and your overall mentality.

Hugs GIF

YOU is based.

Trending

Latest posts