What are you listening to at the moment?

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"

Damnnn bad man tune, what a classical calaacal. Did she just say Awowgii la janeeyee, alla dooriyow xumi :ftw9nwa: I use to have mad crush on her about half a decade ago :cool:She is out of fashion now, yet she seems to have the most following on social media.

Tell me you are the lovely Kowdheh herself and not your weird bradar ahah, jkz:ulachen001:

Hubble

VIP

Damnnn bad man tune, what a classical calaacal. Did she just say Awowgii la janeeyee, alla dooriyow xumi :ftw9nwa: I use to have mad crush on her about half a decade ago :cool:She is out of fashion now, yet she seems to have the most following on social media.

Tell me you are the lovely Kowdheh herself and not your weird bradar ahah, jkz:ulachen001:
Haa waa aniga!
She's beautiful and she hasn't changed at all, maybe your taste in women changed. Looool she did say Awoowgii la janeeye and I don't know why :ftw9nwa: I just love this tune, one of her best :dzmxmmb: She gets followers out of curiosity because she supports Jubaland and Somaliland as two countries neighbouring DDSI :ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts