What are you listening to at the moment?

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
QgmRexJa.gif

Damnnn bad man tune, what a classical calaacal. Did she just say Awowgii la janeeyee, alla dooriyow xumi :ftw9nwa: I use to have mad crush on her about half a decade ago :cool:She is out of fashion now, yet she seems to have the most following on social media.

Tell me you are the lovely Kowdheh herself and not your weird bradar ahah, jkz:ulachen001:

Hubble

VIP
QgmRexJa.gif

Damnnn bad man tune, what a classical calaacal. Did she just say Awowgii la janeeyee, alla dooriyow xumi :ftw9nwa: I use to have mad crush on her about half a decade ago :cool:She is out of fashion now, yet she seems to have the most following on social media.

Tell me you are the lovely Kowdheh herself and not your weird bradar ahah, jkz:ulachen001:

Haa waa aniga!
She's beautiful and she hasn't changed at all, maybe your taste in women changed. Looool she did say Awoowgii la janeeye and I don't know why :ftw9nwa: I just love this tune, one of her best :dzmxmmb: She gets followers out of curiosity because she supports Jubaland and Somaliland as two countries neighbouring DDSI :ftw9nwa:

ReeBorama

Haa waa aniga!
She's beautiful and she hasn't changed at all, maybe your taste in women changed. Looool she did say Awoowgii la janeeye and I don't know why :ftw9nwa: I just love this tune, one of her best :dzmxmmb: She gets followers out of curiosity because she supports Jubaland and Somaliland as two countries neighbouring DDSI :ftw9nwa:

She is actually unassumingly pretty and quite the ever pragmatic media savvy fanaanad unlike any other. She hasn't changed much but way yara jacdaday xoogaa you can see it on her face, and no my taste in women is as impeccable as ever. I am just more into dhaylooyinka biyaha tufaya and not suxul baruur lookers!..go figure:lol:

Btw, now that you have confirmed its you, come lets dance to the tune markad musqusha ka soo noqoto. Its banging with a wicked beat!
Music-GIF.gif

Hubble

VIP
She is actually unassumingly pretty and quite the ever pragmatic media savvy fanaanad unlike any other. She hasn't changed much but way yara jacdaday xoogaa you can see it on her face, and no my taste in women is as impeccable as ever. I am just more into dhaylooyinka biyaha tufaya and not suxul baruur lookers!..go figure:lol:

Btw, now that you have confirmed its you, come lets dance to the tune markad musqusha ka soo noqoto. Its banging with a wicked beat!
Music-GIF.gif

True, her face started to sag a bit but she looks good for a mother.

Share a new song while we dance to this one :dj:

ReeBorama

True, her face started to sag a bit but she looks good for a mother.

Share a new song while we dance to this one :dj:
Here we go, listen to the beat as well lol, ReerBorama swag on point. MMO representing :2tjlv3e: Dont mind the background peasants! The kid with the red capz3zrULC

Hubble

VIP
Here we go, listen to the beat as well lol, ReerBorama swag on point. MMO representing :2tjlv3e: Dont mind the background peasants! The kid with the red capz3zrULC

The red cap and the girl with the blonde curls are so funny! :ftw9nwa:

I love Mursal Muuse :heart: Fanaan maanta ka cod macaan ma jiro :jgjrrmx:

ReeBorama

The red cap and the girl with the blonde curls are so funny! :ftw9nwa:

I love Mursal Muuse :heart: Fanaan maanta ka cod macaan ma jiro :jgjrrmx:

Lol cute! He is ragedii walahi, the pioneer of XG! I have heard Xidigaha Geeska have broken up into two now. That psycho Bk started getting too big headed for his own good, literally, and has apparently been kicked out of the group..madax bakeeri:ftw9nwa:

Let me leave you with this then Inabti and see you around dee, dont be an stranger;) G'night!

And my current fananad crush Xayaad Xikma:banderas:

Trending