What are you listening to at the moment?

One of my fav cuts from the album. How are you enjoying CLB? Its such a grower. It was so boring at first but now Its on repeat since.
I only enjoyed the songs with future and the other with Rick Ross and Lil Wayne. The album was kinda dead for me. Every single song he's released in between scorpion to this album is better than clb

LMAOOO whats funny is Uzi Drake and Travis co signed him and this song recently. I actually just heard this a few days ago
Nah I relistened and all I could hear was an amalgamation of Travis and Young thug lmao. I'm a sucker for originality and hate when niggas just jump on the same sound and vocal inflections. I'd rather listen to Trav or young thug than this shite ngl.

Nah I relistened and all I could hear was an amalgamation of Travis and Young thug lmao. I'm a sucker for originality and hate when niggas just jump on the same sound and vocal inflections. I'd rather listen to Trav or young thug than this shite ngl.
you'll be back. I had the same thoughts as you when I first heard it 2-3x times. Its one of those songs that'll be stuck in your head.

quote me if you do

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

Are you dumb, stupid, or dumb, huh?
:pachah1:

Aight, here's a real one:

:/ ^ This song is rap. Everything else is straight trash.

The natural feelings of a child is to be calm and kind
Then they show you ads for the Marines and they decide it's time
Yup. Give me the guns and point out the niggas I gotta kill.

They chew you up and spit you out cause no one really cares
And ain't nobody gonna hold you when you really scared
Where the parents at cousin this is really bad
Dead and gone. Speaking of,

Last edited:

Trending