Pumpkin rolls with almond butter

Hmmm hmmm delicious :lawd:

image.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Chicken soup mmmm

I hate all kinds of soup.

warya, that looks delicious...... i'll try to contribute, show you how we eating over here :)

Ah, it was banging. I didn't do much to be honest, I just got the ingredients ready and beat the eggs, she did everything else.

I wish I had malawax.

Do you know how to make it?

First of all, how the hell did a neef like you get a sticky thread?

Second, I love drinking shaah while having dinner. I am glad I am not alone on this.

Since everybody loves food, I thought I'd creat this meal sharing thread. @AbdiJew was kind enough to make it a thread.

With my lunch and dinners, I always have it with a hot drink, coffee for breakfast and lunch, and shaa for dinner. Only when im eating fast food, will I have juice or a soft drink.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Homemade wings with oven chips.
The baby came up to me, as i was eating, wanting to take a chip. I refused by saying No.........Wallahi the look she gave me, put fear in my heart lol. Still didn't give her the chip, though.

20171113_171201.jpg

VIP
I've had a large pizza(thin crust) for a third consecutive day and i feel horrible. I should go back to packing a lunch. I can feel the titties starting to grow.

:francis:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Currently on the train picking at cherry tomatoes and and a charr grilled hollumi cheese and garlic sourdough bread on the side