What are you eating thread

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Moos bukini, jerk chicken and brown rice with kidney beans is what I had for dinner I had a banana chips for lunch and two tangerines for breakfast

Jeesto

VIP
It can be expensive, honestly I can spend £40 a day on food and travel etc and have nothing to show for it.

Londoners don't care about terror attacks, they don't affect us the way terrorists want it to. London is safe, no guns and good policing. Brexit will affect people with British passports the most, this country will always take in skilled workers from rich countries. Just come after you finish your degree(s).
Thank you for the advice huuno:samwelcome:

I had a meal deal from Tescos. Tuna cucumber sandwich with apples and grapes with green machine smoothie. It cost me three pounds. I'm saving up for a business in Somalia.
3 pounds :faysalwtf:
i fucking hate sweden. a frozen small ass pizza cost nearly 4 pounds over here :ileycry:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
image.png

Vi betalar 24% mer än EU genomsnittet

Nacalaa Ica
:farole:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Is your wife a revert because most Muslim's in Cape Verde are foreigners while born Muslims are small minorities

Yes she's a revert. She had been a Muslim, by the time i met her. The bulk of Cape Verdians are Catholic, as her family.

Trending