What are you eating thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Full English breakfast with a cuppa Tea!
The hash brown was real crisp(& Yes I eat bacon:icon cool:)
Feeling proper British today:icon e biggrin:

IMG_6121.jpg

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Never tried it, but my mother made it on the rare occasion. I always used to evacuate the kitchen the moment she pulled out tho

Just the thought of eating it weirds me out lol

We always have it on almost every weekend.
But I know what you mean by evacuating the kitchen, I don't like the smell either lol
And yea it is really weird when you think about it, I feel like waraabe but then gaalada also eats it but they make a paste of it and have it on the sandwichess now that's weird, why would one insult the keliyo like that :ileycry:

Full English breakfast with a cuppa Tea!
The hash brown was real crisp(& Yes I eat bacon:icon cool:)
Feeling proper British today:icon e biggrin:

View attachment 38297
:yacadiim: warya Dracula I'm coming over to Drake's restaurant on the weekend you better serve me well, halal food :siilaanyolaugh:

_20180220_115456.JPG

I refuse to accept there is a Somali out there eating pork. No way that's gonna happen in my book, whether you are gaal or not we don't eat that shit:fittytousand:
I remember when I was a kid and a went over to this friend's house and she was like let's eat she took out this unopened pack of pork, when she opened it the smell hit me so hard I wasn't even prepared I ran to the bathroom and cried, I couldn't look at her in the same way anymore :susp:

Also had this in the morning :ahh:
And yes I took a bite lol :p
_20180220_121336.JPG

DRACO

VIP
We always have it on almost every weekend.
But I know what you mean by evacuating the kitchen, I don't like the smell either lol
And yea it is really weird when you think about it, I feel like waraabe but then gaalada also eats it but they make a paste of it and have it on the sandwichess now that's weird, why would one insult the keliyo like that :ileycry:

:yacadiim: warya Dracula I'm coming over to Drake's restaurant on the weekend you better serve me well, halal food :siilaanyolaugh:

View attachment 38329

I refuse to accept there is a Somali out there eating pork. No way that's gonna happen in my book, whether you are gaal or not we don't eat that shit:fittytousand:
I remember when I was a kid and a went over to this friend's house and she was like let's eat she took out this unopened pack of pork, when she opened it the smell hit me so hard I wasn't even week prepared I ran to the bathroom and cried, I couldn't look at her in the same way anymore:susp:

Also had this in the morning :ahh:
And yes I took a bite lol :p
View attachment 38330
Kkk these guys fell for my trolling:drakelaugh:
Funny no one remembered my thread about how disgusting pork is from a week ago.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Kkk these guys fell for my trolling:drakelaugh:
Funny no one remembered my thread about how disgusting pork is from a week ago.
Hahaha yea right, why baa isu sheegi weyday tho, what if caruur maskiin ah hadey cunan thanks to your post:cosbyhmm::bell:
And have you ever had pork? I have had candies which contained gelatine, all my favorites:dead1::nahgirl:

DRACO

VIP
Hahaha yea right, why baa isu sheegi weyday tho, what if caruur maskiin ah hadey cunan thanks to your post:cosbyhmm::bell:
And have you ever had pork? I have had candies which contained gelatine, all my favorites:dead1::nahgirl:
Yeah I ate it once

1-ordered pizza with salami
2-pizza turned up And receipt said pork
3-man was hungry so man gotta eat
4- couldn't stomach 2 slices and binned it

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Yeah I ate it once

1-ordered pizza with salami
2-pizza turned up And receipt said pork
3-man was hungry so man gotta eat
4- couldn't stomach 2 slices and binned it

Yaah, why didn't you just tell them that you ordered it wrong, it happened to me I never thought some kebabs contain pork and I ordered it through phone and when i went to grab my kebab pizza the guy who was working there was like arent you Somali? :mahubowtf: and I said yes he told me I should have mentioned that I don't eat pork, wallahi I got so confused:ayaanswag: but he was so nice and handsome he made me another big one and he was like you don't have to pay for the qansiir one, wuu iga duceystay walee:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending