What are you eating thread

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Huuno adress kaaga ii soo sheeg, I'm hungry as heck :hillarybiz:

say wallahi your mom didn't make that :ulyin:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:fittytousand:
wallahi ana sameyay

I like to Cook and eat good food ta kale Wayo ban waax restaurant ka dalban när jag vet att jag kan laga det så mycket bättre
:wtf:

Last edited:

Mercury

VIP
Open a restuarant sxb:feedme: I'll be the first in line oo cuntadada bisinka u qabta:fittytousand:
kanske värt öppna en I Hargeisa Har inte blivit imponerad på någon av restaurangerna där plus att deras priser är löjliga med tanke på hur de smakar även på bröllop fester kall bariis och torr kyckling

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
:fittytousand:
wallahi ana sameyay

I like to Cook and eat good food ta kale Wayo ban waax restaurant ka dalban när jag vet att jag kan laga det så mycket bättre
:wtf:
Yaa ku baray how to cook? And how many hours do you spend your time in the kitchen? :cosbyhmm:

Waad iga yaabisay walee, I've tried to make you know the typical somali rice but it always turn out jileec and madhax:deadosama:

@Jeesto
Kan du laga mat? :denzelnigga:

Mercury

VIP
Yaa ku baray how to cook? And how many hours do you spend your time in the kitchen? :cosbyhmm:

Waad iga yaabisay walee, I've tried to make you know the typical somali rice but it always turn out jileec and madhax:deadosama:

@Jeesto
Kan du laga mat? :denzelnigga:

Hoyoo Taught me the basics shaax, baasto and bariis over time I learned some tricks myself like letting the meat rest and how to make al dente pasta
And homemade icecream

It took some time to adapt cause I was used to Hoyoo cooking the food when I told her I dont feel like doing it or why Am I treated like a slave she came with the dacas

I was running around from room to room to find a place to hide
ngjrx-700x.gif

Men det gick aldrig som planerat
hjbtZAo.gif

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Hoyoo Taught me the basics shaax, baasto and bariis over time I learned some tricks myself like letting the meat rest and how to make al dente pasta
And homemade icecream

It took some time to adapt cause I was used to Hoyoo cooking the food when I told her I dont feel like doing it or why Am I treated like a slave she came with the dacas

I was running around from room to room to find a place to hide
ngjrx-700x.gif

Men det gick aldrig som planerat
hjbtZAo.gif

Hahaha that's why you should never show your skills :sass2: lol homemade ice cream? I tried to do it using saft och choklad:tacky:
Also don't type hooyo like that:tocry: the heck I thought you misspelled it the first time but you kept on writing hoyoo:williamswtf:

Mercury

VIP
Hahaha that's why you should never show your skills :sass2: lol homemade ice cream? I tried to do it using saft och choklad:tacky:
Also don't type hooyo like that:tocry: the heck I thought you misspelled it the first time but you kept on writing hoyoo:williamswtf:

Jag strugglar med att skriva somaliska jag blandar mycket hooyo och andra ord jag pratar 1000 ggr bättre än jag skriver

Mogadishu special pizza lol vad har dem I den?

Jag kommer ihåg när jag var liten och hemma hos en polare hans mamma kom med laxoox och la fiskpinnar ovanpå sen hällde hon shaax över det och fråga om jag är hungrig
:faysalwtf:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Jag strugglar med att skriva somaliska jag blandar mycket hooyo och andra ord jag pratar 1000 ggr bättre än jag skriver

Mogadishu special pizza lol vad har dem I den?

Jag kommer ihåg när jag var liten och hemma hos en polare hans mamma kom med laxoox och la fiskpinnar ovanpå sen hällde hon shaax över det och fråga om jag är hungrig
:faysalwtf:
Det är basically inbakad kyckling med banan, mooozzarella and some other good stuff:liberaltears:
Omg that's messed up hahahha, men kreativt, I should try it too :hillarybiz:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Banan och kyckling :mjlol: wow, stereotyper if you know what I mean :chrisfreshhah:
Hahah, I know right. Laakiin jag älskar mat-hybrid, jag ääälskar att blanda olika maträtter min habo är ändå värst hon triggar igång mig till att göra galna grejer. Häromdan så gjorde hon pizza av kibis(sabaayad) jag dog, wallahi ma ilaawi karo macaankeeda :liberaltears::banderas:
det här fick mig att nästan spy forreal:damn:

Hahaha gotta love vad vi hittar på, wallahi tänk om vi hade rätt redskaper, vi skulle kunna uppfinna de galnaste och säkert godaste maträtterna/kombinationerna  :ahh: :salute:

Vi åt idag hilib iyo soor :ahh: vi har gjort upp vad vi ska laga för mat hela veckan, bariis and hilib är bara på fredagar numera. Resten blir galna kombinationer av olika maträtter :mjlol: