Are you better at Stem or the Humanities

• Stem

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Humanities

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Humanities but it’s gear towards environmental and animals. I’m a hippy and a nurturing type. Thank god, I’m a woman . Lol.

Literally nothing, I don’t care enough to give a rats ass so I do the bare minimum to pass lmao you know what they say “ what do you call the student at the bottom of class in med school?-Doctor” sdskkkk

I'm equal in both. But my profession is in stem (money) but my heart is in humanities.
Same for me I’m good at math and science but I don’t love it like I love history and literature. I’m still gonna pursue a stem degree though.

Last edited:
Remember kids, academics is not a measure of your intelligence but rather a measure of your memorizational skills.
Gonna have to disagree, thats what people say as an excuse when not doing well. Academics does not equal intelligence but it is much more than memorization.

Gonna have to disagree, thats what people say as an excuse when not doing well. Academics does not equal intelligence but it is much more than memorization.
No, public education is memorization and doing it for praise. Not much more to it. You memorize the information the teacher tells you, and you repeat it on a test. Doesn’t really take a lot. The over wheel mount majority of people could get As easily, they just don’t care enough to put in the effort to memorize. Not much intelligence needed to memorize and repeat.
No, I don't think I will.

Well said
You won’t because there isn’t a case to be made. memorizing words on a page and reciting them back is not intelligence. I’m so sorry about it.

No, public education is memorization and doing it for praise. Not much more to it. You memorize the information the teacher tells you, and you repeat it on a test. Doesn’t really take a lot. The over wheel mount majority of people could get As easily, they just don’t care enough to put in the effort to memorize. Not much intelligence needed to memorize and repeat.

You won’t because there isn’t a case to be made. memorizing words on a page and reciting them back is not intelligence. I’m so sorry about it.
If it helps you sleep at night then tell yourself that.

Mozart

You need people like me
Remember kids, academics is not a measure of your intelligence but rather a measure of your memorizational skills.

For a Humanities subject, sure. There is no way you’re just memorising Physics or Maths though.

For a Humanities subject, sure. There is no way you’re just memorising Physics or Maths though.
You take equations and plug the information that needs to be plugged in. The equations have been created already and you just need to figure out what’s what after you’re shown how to do so. Honestly a 10yr old could do college mathematics if shown the formulas and what goes where. No intelligence really required in plugging numbers in.

You take equations and plug the information that needs to be plugged in. The equations have been created already and you just need to figure out what’s what after you’re shown how to do so. Honestly a 10yr old could do college mathematics if shown the formulas and what goes where. No intelligence really required in plugging numbers in.
It’s much more complex than a couple formula’s everybody would be a engineer if that was the case.

It’s much more complex than a couple formula’s everybody would be a engineer if that was the case.
If we’re being real, the majority of people CAN be engineers. Unless they’re intellectually disadvantaged. What differentiates is discipline, and caring enough, not “not being intelligent enough”.

If we’re being real, the majority of people CAN be engineers. Unless they’re intellectually disadvantaged. What differentiates is discipline, and caring enough, not “not being intelligent enough”.
Job and intellect are correlated there are multiple lectures on it everybody can’t be what they want.

Trending