What are you best at academically

Are you better at Stem or the Humanities

• Stem

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Humanities

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
I was good at Stats/Maths. Science ( biology, geology and astronomy were my favorites) and French literature.

I hated Latin and was bad at it.

i am better at Stem subjects in general.

Mozart

You need people like me
You take equations and plug the information that needs to be plugged in. The equations have been created already and you just need to figure out what’s what after you’re shown how to do so. Honestly a 10yr old could do college mathematics if shown the formulas and what goes where. No intelligence really required in plugging numbers in.
For calculus you could (doubt it) probably get away with that . There’s no way on earth you’re just memorising formulas in something like linear algebra or statistics though.
Are you from the states ? I did a semester there last year and the math level of ‘college’ students was a joke.

For calculus you could (doubt it) probably get away with that . There’s no way on earth you’re just memorising formulas in something like linear algebra or statistics though.
Are you from the states ? I did a semester there last year and the math level of ‘college’ students was a joke.
I literally took statistics last semester. Y’all are really reaching trying to make education seem like it requires exceptional intelligence to do. It’s literally the teacher showing you how to do something, and you copying them (only rearranged but literally copy and paste). You’re not exceptional for doing something when shown how to do it. Period. I don’t care what subject, you’re literally shown how to do it- no brain work necessary-just memorization. Surprisingly- the one topic that might require some intelligence is writing- because if you’re writing essays you need to know how to make your essay attention grabbing and interesting and there’s no formula for that.