What are some of your more regrettable posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The one about the trousers and galactic fighters. I never got more qashin then anytime I've been on this site.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
The one about the trousers and galactic fighters. I never got more qashin then anytime I've been on this site.

How much qashiins did you get? I think the worst I've ever gotten is 18 (I don't regret the thread, though, lol).

Nin-culus

Laandheer
I regret a fair percentage of my posts and my labo-wiji antics when I’m severely roasting people and on other times dropping religious wisdom.
:mjkkk:I must do better, I can’t help being blunt with people at times.

:mjohreally:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I once got 20 qashiin ratings for delcering internet jihad on the Harti Darood. My dumbass forgot that the majority of Somalis here are among them.

Another time I was roasted alive by sspot is when I trolled @xalimathe6 on a thread about Quran classes and a bunch of abused Somali Athiest qashiin my posts to the tenth degree lol.

And there was this other time where I declared Sanaag as Isaaq territory and once again got jumped by Harti Daroods.

Yet I still stand my ground with all of my posts f*ck y'all who qashiined me kkk.

Last edited:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I once got 20 qashiin ratings for delcering internet jihad on the Harti Darood. My dumbass forgot that the majority of Somalis here are among them.

Another time I was roasted alive by sspot is when I trolled @xalimathe6 on a thread about Quran classes and a bunch of abused Somali Athiest qashiin my posts to the tenth degree lol.

And there was this other time where I declared Sanaag as Isaaq territory and once again got jumped by Harti Daroods.

Yet I still stand my ground with all of my posts f*ck y'all who qashiined me kkk.

:chrisfreshhah:

Wallahi, I don't regret any of posts attacking murtads. I recall one where I think I advocated for the execution of a Somali murtad (who lived in Somalia, of course, where it's already illegal) and they actually jumped at me. :ooh: Got qashiined hard by every single murtad on this site and probably a dozen posts were directed at me afterwards accusing me either subtly or bluntly of operating with terrorists. 10/10 still stand by my comment, though. :lolbron:

Timo Jareer and proud

:chrisfreshhah:

Wallahi, I don't regret any of posts attacking murtads. I recall one where I think I advocated for the execution of a Somali murtad (who lived in Somalia, of course, where it's already illegal) and they actually jumped at me. :ooh: Got qashiined hard by every single murtad on this site and probably a dozen posts were directed at me afterwards accusing me either subtly or bluntly of operating with terrorists. 10/10 still stand by my comment, though. :lolbron:
Wallahi your Salafi commenters have become a meme on this website. Any time I see the username Lolalola in any Islam related topic I know exactly what will happen in the coming minutes. :russ:

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

@A_A do you have any stories to tell? You seem pretty chill on this forum other than the Hindi Bollywood shit but I doubt you never got monster qashiined before. :drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts