What are some of your Guilty Pleasures?

I
congratulations on one year of sobriety. keep on fighting!!

giphy.gif
Thanks walal but some days I still miss it. My morning isn't the same without my cigarettes and coffee.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Beyoncé - If I were a boy alongside a few other songs.

Some of Taylor's older country pop stuff bangs, but I legitimately hate her.

That Hey There Delilah? Lit

Other than that some angsty teen stuff I should have been listening to 10 years ago.

So u r a tom boy?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Beyoncé - If I were a boy alongside a few other songs.

Some of Taylor's older country pop stuff bangs, but I legitimately hate her.

That Hey There Delilah? Lit

Other than that some angsty teen stuff I should have been listening to 10 years ago.

How did I forget this,there is no song that gets in my feelings the way "Hey There Delilah" does, Nacalaa that song is probably the best song humans has ever made, I even thought of making a Somali version of the song, The FOBs will probably worship me after I drop that one.:mjlaugh:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
How did I forget this,there is no song that gets in my feelings the way "Hey There Delilah" does, Nacalaa that song is probably the best song humans has ever made, I even thought of making a Somali version of the song, The FOBs will probably worship me after I drop that one.:mjlaugh:

Hey there Deqa, what's it like in Burco city
You are 600 miles away, but oh tonight you look so pretty
:damnmusic:

I'm here for it sxb. Corny seems to be the main genre for fob music.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Are a bot kulaha
I can do whatever I want tf

Naa bax dee, no need for you to spew Xaar all over the thread and judging members posts, leave the freaking thread" shaqo la'aan badanaa nimow naagani, how many times do I have to repeat my self?:faysalwtf:

Xaruun

VIP
Is 3D even considered a cartoon? It looks so real specially human Vs animal sex scenes which is my favorite genre:pachah1:
Animal is a bit too kinky IMO, but fantasy races like ogres and beastmen:ahh:
Watching elven women get raped and made elven men get cucked :ahh: :ahh:

Watching big brother . I clown my sister every time she’s watching it but then I find myself finishing the episode with her :mjkkk:

Trending