What are some of your Guilty Pleasures?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Everyone has a guilty pleasure. Most of the time people don't want to admit it, but I think it's about damn near time we had a thread about it? Kkk.

But first, let me define what I mean by guilty pleasure, for those of you who may be a bit confused. A guilty pleasure is something that you vividly enjoy, but cannot do so in front of your friends or in public due to the person you appear to be and the image you represent on average. So here are my guilty pleasures, continue after me:

1.Star Trek. I've seen every episode of The Original Series, The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, and Voyager. Haven't gotten around to watching Enterprise and The Animated Series. I've also seen all the movies. It's the only television show you can get me to watch.

2.Lucky Charms, the cerreal,I don't allow my kids to eat it, but damn do I love it.

3. Anime . I love it. Watch it all the time. When people in real life find out that I watch it, they're just like, "no way, you do not, that is so unlike you, I don't believe it."

4.Bollywood movies dubbed in Somali, the Reer Hamar dialect specially the Ajakis dubbed scenes, pure comedy.

5. Morning Bong hits makes my day go smooth, music will sound better and my appetite is out of this world.

6. Backstreet boys,Micheal Jackson,Britney Spears and Kat Perry and most of the 90s pop songs.:banderas:

I'm a very preppy person,so these are things that I barely ever convey me liking. Although since I think everyone here on Sspot has at least 5 G.P.'s, I'm not alone, right!

Last edited:
Everyone has a guilty pleasure. Most of the time people don't want to admit it, but I think it's about damn near time we had a thread about it? Kkk.

But first, let me define what I mean by guilty pleasure, for those of you who may be a bit confused. A guilty pleasure is something that you vividly enjoy, but cannot do so in front of your friends or in public due to the person you appear to be and the image you represent on average. So here are my guilty pleasures, continue after me:

1.Star Trek. I've seen every episode of The Original Series, The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, and Voyager. Haven't gotten around to watching Enterprise and The Animated Series. I've also seen all the movies. It's the only television show you can get me to watch.

2.Lucky Charms, the cerreal,I don't allow my kids to eat it, but damn do I love it.

3. Anime . I love it. Watch it all the time. When people in real life find out that I watch it, they're just like, "no way, you do not, that is so unlike you, I don't believe it."

4.Hollywood's movies dubbed in Somali, the Reer Hamas dialect specially the Ajakis dubbed scenes, pure comedy.

5. Morning Bong hits makes my day go smooth, music will sound better and my appetite is out of this world.

6. Backstreet boys,Micheal Jackson and most of the 90s pop songs.:banderas:

I'm a very preppy person,so these are things that I barely ever convey me liking. Although since I think everyone here on Sspot has at least 5 G.P.'s, I'm not alone, right!
Weirdo :mjcry:

Wallahi there's something extremely unattractive about someone who is shameless about their sins. Why do you have to tell us that you like to watch ?

Isla xishood man

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Why am I a weirdo?:gucciwhat: It is called guilty pleasures for a reason and to be honest you are the weirdo on here who is dishonest and scared to share this in an anonymous forum while to most people you are a faceless bot with unknown gender.:bell:

Why am I a weirdo?:gucciwhat: It is called guilty pleasures for a reason and to be honest you are the weirdo on here who is dishonest and scared to share this in an anonymous forum while to most people you are a faceless bot with unknown gender.:bell:
❄ calm down snowflake

.Hollywood's movies dubbed in Somali, the Reer Hamas dialect specially the Ajakis dubbed scenes, pure comedy.

6. Backstreet boys,Micheal Jackson,Britney Spears and Kat Perry and most of the 90s pop songs.:banderas:

giphy.gif

why would u admit this? i hope ur trolling if not ew

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Wallahi there's something extremely unattractive about someone who is shameless about their sins. Why do you have to tell us that you like to watch ?

Isla xishood man
Anime as well :jcoleno:

giphy.gif

why would u admit this? i hope ur trolling if not ew

If you have nothing to share please leave the thread and stop derailing, tired of these dusty Halimos Walahi, why do I attract these degenerate Halimos like a magnet?:noneck:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So you watch cartoon ? :yloezpe:I’m ashamed you’re from Puntland. I thought I was bad eating burgers at 3am.

Is 3D even considered a cartoon? It looks so real specially human Vs animal sex scenes which is my favorite genre:pachah1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I like to put my fingers between my humongous naasos, and smell it i guess? I hope i am not that gross

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Beyoncé - If I were a boy alongside a few other songs.

Some of Taylor's older country pop stuff bangs, but I legitimately hate her.

That Hey There Delilah? Lit

Other than that some angsty teen stuff I should have been listening to 10 years ago.

Trending