Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
learn-to-dance-in-the-rain-rebecca-jenkins.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You are obsessed. Stop it.

Screenshot shows u actually aren't normal. Please seek professional help.

Says the one quoting me right now and continues to argue with me. You are the one that needs help.

Alright let's see who is the obsessed one. If you quote or tag me again then I will SS and expose you.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Says the one quoting me right now and continues to argue with me. You need help, alright let's see who is the obsessed one. If you quote or tag me again then I will SS and expose you.

I troll. If i want to talk to you I just tag you like a normal user. I don't need to go behind your back. I can argue you with you if I want moron. Block me if that bothers you.

You DM other users about me. That's kinda weird DMing about another man. Tbh I'm kind of creeped out about that, I don't swing that way Factz. The feeling is not mutual.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I troll. If i want to talk to you I just tag you like a normal user. I don't need to go behind your back. I can argue you with you if I want moron. Block me if that bothers you.

You DM other users about me. That's kinda weird DMing about another man. Tbh I'm kind of creeped out about that, I don't swing that way Factz. The feeling is not mutual.

No, there was a reason for it because you never left me alone so from now on if you quote or tag me again then you are the obsessed one that needs help.

In this Forum nothing can be said to be certain, except Anti Somali male sentiment in the Dhoocil section, Qabilyaad, and @Cumar @Factz derailing a thread by arguing over trivial shit.

Wei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts