What are some of your favourite quotes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
giphy.gif

@Factz be like im tall beautiful and lightskinned and can dance in the rain :mjlol:
:pachah1::russ::lolbron:

Aren't you the one who said you like to rape men? :mjlol::pachah1::russ:

I'm surprised the @Cumar tagged you. :russ:

k3KxuxAFR9yIcr0GUQOtGA.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
"Dance in the rain" :mjlol:

Keep exposing yourself. :mjlol:

Dance in the rain doesn't necessarily mean you have dance in the rain but it means get used to the struggle. Did you fail your English test you fucking idiot?

:drakewtf:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I tagged @Cognitivedissonance because unlike you he can take a joke. Waa nin rageedi ah.

We insult each other and each others clans but he doesn't hold a grudge like you.

Hard times create strong men

strong men create good times

good times create weak men

Weak men create hard times

Cumar

VIP
Dance in the rain doesn't necessarily mean you have dance in the rain but it means get used to the struggle. Did you fail your English test you fucking idiot?

:drakewtf:

Tell me more about how those words mean a different thing kkk.

Dancing-In-The-Rain-Wallpapers-5.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I tagged @Cognitivedissonance because unlike you he can take a joke. Waa nin rageedi ah.

We insult each other and each others clans but he doesn't hold a grudge like you.

Listen you're not funny and all you do is for following me around like a . I joke with people I'm cool with and I'm not cool with you so just f*ck off

Cumar

VIP
Listen you're not sounding like for following me around like a . I joke with people I'm cool with and I'm not cool with you so just f*ck off

Nah, you're an emotional weirdo who holds grudges. I like triggering kids like you.

Why else you messaging people about me telling them to watch out kkk.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Nah, you're an emotional weirdo who holds grudges. I like triggering kids like you.

Why else you messaging people about me telling them to watch out kkk.

No you're just a lowlife that is obsessed over with me.

Cumar

VIP
No I had to deal with you because you never stopped thinking about me. If you wasn't obsessed with me then you wouldn't be following me around and constantly looking for attention by tagging and quoting me.

You are obsessed. Stop it.

Screenshot shows u actually aren't normal. Please seek professional help.

I don't even rate on you on this website, what makes you think I even think about you off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending