What are signs of jinn possession

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
It’s not trolling. Somali’s have a backwards society especially in Somalia that treats all mental health issues as jinn posession. It’s very dangerous to be encouraging this.
Ive seen jinn possession and quran saar with my own two eyes, nobody is denying mental health issues but once you see a man talk like a women, a women speak like a man or a somali speak chinese during ruqya then you'll understand what im talking about. Go to your local masjid and talk to your sheikhs then you'll understand what i'm saying. Blackmagic is commonly used in the somali community to f over peoples lives, ive been hearing this stuff since i was 14 years old. Going back home was even worse than the stories

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
My parents brought me along with them to a ruqiyah place when I was like 12, scared the shits out of me.
Btw, my parents brought me along, I just happened to go with them that day. It was for someone my parents knew.

Ive seen jinn possession and quran saar with my own two eyes, nobody is denying mental health issues but once you see a man talk like a women, a women speak like a man or a somali speak chinese during ruqya then you'll understand what im talking about. Go to your local masjid and talk to your sheikhs then you'll understand what i'm saying
What your describing are mental disorders such as schizophrenia. There are professional psychiatrists that should be treating people with these disorders.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Ive seen jinn possession and quran saar with my own two eyes, nobody is denying mental health issues but once you see a man talk like a women, a women speak like a man or a somali speak chinese during ruqya then you'll understand what im talking about. Go to your local masjid and talk to your sheikhs then you'll understand what i'm saying. Blackmagic is commonly used in the somali community to f over peoples lives, ive been hearing this stuff since i was 14 years old. Going back home was even worse than the stories
Yes I’ve seen an arab ruqiyah where the woman had a male jinn in her and it sounded like iblees was talking in her. It had me like:
Frustrated Fainting GIF

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes I’ve seen an arab ruqiyah where the woman had a male jinn in her and it sounded like iblees was talking in her. It had me like:
Frustrated Fainting GIF

was it very deep voice? Whats the idea of Male Jinn possessing female humans? Is that a human invented concept? How do they know the sex of the Jinn?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Frustrated Fainting GIF
loooool this is what i'm saying i laugh at the niggas who think jiins possession aint real, if only they attended one session of exorcism. They wouldn't doubt it again

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
was it very deep voice? Whats the idea of Male Jinn possessing female humans? Is that a human invented concept? How do they know the sex of the Jinn?
Jinns are like humans bro. They have families and shit, they have a livelihood. Some are muslim some are not. They will go through judgment day just like us. They will be held accountable for what they do. Some go to heaven some go to hell.

Yes, we learn from the Quran that the jinns are Satan's descendants (Quran 7:27, 18:50). It was God's plan to assign one jinn to every human being from birth to death. Whenever a human being is born, a jinn is born and is assigned to the new human. The jinn companion represents Satan and constantly promotes his point of view (Quran 50:23, 50:27). Both the jinns and the humans are given a precious chance in this world to re-educate themselves, denounce their egoism, and redeem themselves by submitting to God's absolute authority.

When a jinn being is born and assigned to a human being, the jinn remains a constant companion of the human until the human dies. The jinn is then freed and lives on for a few centuries. Both humans and jinns are required to worship God alone (Quran 51:56).

Putting the jinns and the humans to the test stipulated that Satan shall reproduce whenever a human being is born. As mentioned above, every time a human being is born, a jinn being is born to serve as a constant companion of the human person. Every human being is subjected to the incessant persuasions of Satan's representative who lives in the same body from birth to death. Satan's representative tries to convince the human companion of Satan's point of view.

On the Day of Judgment, the jinn companion serves as a witness against the human counterpart (Quran 43:38; 50:23, 50:27). Many jinn companions are converted to God's point of view by the human companions”

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You know some jinns fall in love with humans??? That arab jinn was in love the human.
Have you heard of the Jinn from Bangladesh called Ibn Tameya? He was a muslim jinn that possessed a woman when he went to mecca to make hajj

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jinns are like humans bro. They have families and shit, they have a livelihood. Some are muslim some are not. They will go through judgment day just like us. They will be held accountable for what they do. Some go to heaven some go to hell.

Yes, we learn from the Quran that the jinns are Satan's descendants (Quran 7:27, 18:50). It was God's plan to assign one jinn to every human being from birth to death. Whenever a human being is born, a jinn is born and is assigned to the new human. The jinn companion represents Satan and constantly promotes his point of view (Quran 50:23, 50:27). Both the jinns and the humans are given a precious chance in this world to re-educate themselves, denounce their egoism, and redeem themselves by submitting to God's absolute authority.

When a jinn being is born and assigned to a human being, the jinn remains a constant companion of the human until the human dies. The jinn is then freed and lives on for a few centuries. Both humans and jinns are required to worship God alone (Quran 51:56).

Putting the jinns and the humans to the test stipulated that Satan shall reproduce whenever a human being is born. As mentioned above, every time a human being is born, a jinn being is born to serve as a constant companion of the human person. Every human being is subjected to the incessant persuasions of Satan's representative who lives in the same body from birth to death. Satan's representative tries to convince the human companion of Satan's point of view.

On the Day of Judgment, the jinn companion serves as a witness against the human counterpart (Quran 43:38; 50:23, 50:27). Many jinn companions are converted to God's point of view by the human companions”

Bro why did u type an essay?
1641222147121.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You know some jinns fall in love with humans??? That arab jinn was in love the human.
Have you heard of the Jinn from Bangladesh called Ibn Tameya? He was a muslim jinn that possessed a woman when he went to mecca to make hajj

That is scary Caudubilaahi minal shaitaan minaal Jiini rajiim

The difference between Jinn possession and mental health issues is:
Jinn possession is random and abrupt. Quran recitations brings the worst in the person. If ruqya is applied the Jinn will speak to make demands.
For mental health I don't know much.

Talk to professional therapists and get medication. Stay away from anyone who believes in jinn nonsense.
I agree with some of your points because most of the time it’s mental illness. However that doesn’t mean jinns aren’t real. I’ve seen it first hand when someone I know had Quran read on them. As soon as I heard a deep evil voice I ran for my life
Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I agree with some of your points because most of the time it’s mental illness. However that doesn’t mean jinns aren’t real. I’ve seen it first hand when someone I know had Quran read on them. As soon as I heard a deep evil voice I ran for my life
Wallahi so ma ahaa? It’s so frightening even though there’s multiple people in the room it feels like it’s coming for you
scared spongebob GIF

In Somalia and Africa and much of the third world they abuse people with mental health issues because they think it’s jinn possession. Theese sheikhs also have financial incentive to claim it’s jinn possession so they get paid. If you live in the west you are fortunate enough to have access to professionals and medication. That should be the first step.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
In Somalia and Africa and much of the third world they abuse people with mental health issues because they think it’s jinn possession. Theese sheikhs also have financial incentive to claim it’s jinn possession so they get paid. If you live in the west you are fortunate enough to have access to professionals and medication. That should be the first step.
Dude you just said they don’t possess people, meesha kabax. Yahuu!!!
:camby:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I wish spiritual stuff like jinn was real. I feel like everyone has a story but not me. Where do you all get these experiences?

Yes I definitely agree. Unfortunately in our community mental health issues are taboo. We really need to do better.

I wish spiritual stuff like jinn was real. I feel like everyone has a story but not me. Where do you all get these experiences?
99.99% its fake and does not happen. For me my experience with jinn was mostly in my jahiliyah when I was sinning alot and I would just see hallucinations of ppl all the time and get nightmares all the time and hear things around my house and having marks on body and feeling like im in a dream and tired all the time. It was less possession more just shaytaan making me crazy.
As soon as i converted back to Islam and stopped all major sins after a couple months and reciting Quran b4 i went sleep everything stopped and I was fine. Thats how ik it was a problem with jinn

Trending