What are signs of jinn possession

I came across a tiktok on the subject and from what I read some signs are

1. having negative aura/people avoiding you/not being able to maintain relationships

2. marks on your body upon waking up especially on legs

3. acting very out of character

Are there any more? Does anybody know anyone that has experienced this? May Allah protect us all from this ameen

Yes, sometimes it is just mental illness but other times it’s jinn especially if the person has a strong reaction when quran is played or recited
I cannot contest that.

Ain't seen with my own eyes but I always hear of someone having Jinn possessing them but why does it appear to be mostly women though?

Some Snake Oil 'Sheikhs' make a killing out of these women back home hence why I am apprehensive of some supposed Jinn possessions.

I came across a tiktok on the subject and from what I read some signs are

1. having negative aura/people avoiding you/not being able to maintain relationships

2. marks on your body upon waking up especially on legs

3. acting very out of character

Are there any more? Does anybody know anyone that has experienced this? May Allah protect us all from this ameen
I'd say that it's just undiagnosed mental illness for the most part. But to answer your question, yes, I've seen the result of an Islamic exorcism first hand. It was such a haunting experience wallahi lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
You are going towards the realm of Kufr with your trolling bro. The Jinn are mentioned in the Quran, rejecting them and their prowess, is to doubt the faith!
The problem is extremists like you have convinced everyone that mental health issues are jinn possession. I don’t believe there is a such a thing as jinn possession. It doesn’t make me any less Muslim.

The problem is extremists like you have convinced everyone that mental health issues are jinn possession. I don’t believe there is a such a thing as jinn possession. It doesn’t make me any less Muslim.
Im convinced this is actually mufti abu layth behind the account

jinns do exist, we are muslim and this is a part of our faith.

However, mental health is also very real, and we as Somalis don't put enough emphasis to it at all. It's a stigma in our culture, and many people live undiagnosed back home.

I think i have it. Sometimes i space out i get anxiety i dont want to talk to anyone. I think constantly about things that have no relevance to my life. I emphasis with other people's pain to the point it makes me sick. I have depression. Broke. I eat too much. I feel ashamed of my life I am neglecting physical health i dont care about my appearance as much. I am having hard time keeping up with prayers and fasting. I understand a lot of this is my own fault i do feel i am being blocked. I am being too selfish too many I's in this paragraph may Allah forgive us. I do want to talk to someone there are too many people i dont trust around me they already gossip. The once i tried talking to i did not like the feed back inwas getting while sharing my story it was as if they take joy in my pain. Anyways i'll work this out inshaAllah.

Last edited:
I witnessed a Jinn possession about 9 years ago. They avoid the Quran and contact. Upon hearing it, they scream and try their best to avoid it. A Frightening sight.

I think i have it. Sometimes i space out i get anxiety i dont want to talk to anyone. I think constantly about things that have no relevance to my life. I emphasis with other people's pain to the point it makes me sick. I have depression. Broke. I eat too much. I feel ashamed of my life I am neglecting physical health i dont care about my appearance as much. I am having hard time keeping up with prayers and fasting. I understand a lot of this is my own fault i do feel i am being blocked. I am being too selfish too many I's in this paragraph may Allah forgive us. I do want to talk to someone there are too many people i dont trust around me they already gossip. The once i tried talking to i did not like the feed back inwas getting while sharing my story it was as if they take joy in my pain. Anyways i'll work this out inshaAllah.
Sister I feelt the exact same way, that way of life is crippling but Allah has the cure
Try this:It really helped me and got me to know what type of possesion I had

Wishing you the best

I witnessed a Jinn possession about 9 years ago. They avoid the Quran and contact. Upon hearing it, they scream and try their best to avoid it. A Frightening sight.
Ive seen one as a child (12 years old) & agian at 18 years old

So everyone saying it is false, you don't have to see to bealive it
Sometimes it is jinn possesion that even the doctors cant help you with, only Allah with the help of quran recitations
But sometimes it could be mental illnes like bipolar
There is no wrong and doing both quran saaar and going to the doctors

Ive seen one as a child (12 years old) & agian at 18 years old

So everyone saying it is false, you don't have to see to bealive it
Sometimes it is jinn possesion that even the doctors cant help you with, only Allah with the help of quran recitations
But sometimes it could be mental illnes like bipolar
There is no wrong and doing both quran saaar and going to the doctors
this is wat everyone should do. Both deen and dunya medicine not restrict urself to one

Talk to professional therapists and get medication. Stay away from anyone who believes in jinn nonsense.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'd say that it's just undiagnosed mental illness for the most part. But to answer your question, yes, I've seen the result of an Islamic exorcism first hand. It was such a haunting experience wallahi lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

100% she was possessed. Jinn possessed people like to spend alot of times in the rest room. that is their sanctuary. So she felt safe being in the restroom with your grand ma. Perhaps she chose your grand ma because she was closest to being holly in your house. Jiin are anti holly people

Trending