Some of ya''l standards really up there with these crazy females
I just need a girl that
1) can cook
2) is neat and clean
3) and can raise healthy children
Wow first man to say cook rns true that

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
And what if the person forgets to pray some salats here and there kkkkkkk your reaction?

No such thing as forgetting salats you plan your day around it not the other way round. Having drops in iman is one thing but outright not praying without a valid reason is wrong.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
No such thing as forgetting salats you plan your day around it not the other way round. Having drops in iman is one thing but outright not praying without a valid reason is wrong.
Kkkkkk drops in Imaan is better than missing salats kkkkkk?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Kkkkkk drops in Imaan is better than missing salats kkkkkk?

Yes since it doesn't mean you are generally missing prayers and we aren't all perfect. But , missing prayers for no reason at all is not cool I want my wife to come with me to Jannah. That won't happen if she misses prays like lukaku misses open goals

Lmao
Missing one prayer knowingly makes you a kufaar

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Kkkkkkkkk you got arranged with a skinny nerdy Abdi eh?
What made you think he is skinny? Don’t insult my choice, I went for the brain and body. This time it’s for the deen and body, also rich boss rich.
If only women were allowed to marry hundreds :( imagine limiting yourself to only one sheikh when you can have plenty imams :mad:

Rabbits quick sxb you want to pick a better animal?
Have you ever seen a camel in action, cuz I have seen it in Somalia. Shit was scary, I had nightmares getting chased by it and :oh6b81q: I don’t like camels, only eating them honestly

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Missing one prayer knowingly makes you a kufaar

:what1:

Relax it doesn't just repent

What made you think he is skinny? Don’t insult my choice, I went for the brain and body. This time it’s for the deen and body, also rich boss rich.
If only women were allowed to marry hundreds :( imagine limiting yourself to only one sheikh when you can have plenty imams :mad:

Have you ever seen a camel in action, cuz I have seen it in Somalia. Shit was scary, I had nightmares getting chased by it and :oh6b81q: I don’t like camels, only eating them honestly

Ain't those niggas slow I've only ever seen monkeys go at it in India bila xishood animals banging in front of everyone LMFAO

?????

Professional Attention Provider
He has to be kind, reasonable, and cool headed. I dislike the overly aggressive type that feel the need to reassure themselves of their manhood every 30 seconds.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
1. taller than 5’5, i just want to look up to my husband pls
2. good personality (deen on point, rabbit on the side, supportive, wants kids and would mind taking a little more housework while i’m prego)
3. be a h**ny mf, keep up homie (i’m so sorry)

Lmao
:what1:

Relax it doesn't just repent

Ain't those niggas slow I've only ever seen monkeys go at it in India bila xishood animals banging in front of everyone LMFAO

العهد الذي بيننا وبينهم الصلاة، فمن تركها فقد كفر

That which differentiates us from the disbelievers and hypocrites is our performance of Salat. He who abandons it, becomes a disbeliever

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
العهد الذي بيننا وبينهم الصلاة، فمن تركها فقد كفر

That which differentiates us from the disbelievers and hypocrites is our performance of Salat. He who abandons it, becomes a disbeliever

You miss a salat once, you become a kafir in your eyes or because its you benefit of doubt should be given? Chill with the takfir akh people go through ups and downs calling them disbelievers doesn't help at all

Lmao
You miss a salat once, you become a kafir in your eyes or because its you benefit of doubt should be given? Chill with the takfir akh people go through ups and downs calling them disbelievers doesn't help at all
If you miss salah purposefully. Sahabahs such as Omar bin al khittab also believed this. It’s a debatable topic. My fault for jumping to takfiirs, I’m not a ulama or anything :manny:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
If you miss salah purposefully. Sahabahs such as Omar bin al khittab also believed this. It’s a debatable topic. My fault for jumping to takfiirs, I’m not a ulama or anything :manny:

The problem with this is proving someone did something on purpose last time I checked we don't have machine to look at peoples intention. But yeah takfir is mad don't fall into that trap sxb