What are 3 things your spouse has to have

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Heterochromia ( non negotiable) wear two different colored contacts if you claim to love me .

Educated - I don't want a ape for a wife I will just get annoyed

Nomandic traits - Willing to move across the globe my career will most likely mean I will be moving every couple of years if she wants to chill in one tuulo for 50 years it will never work.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Heterochromia ( non negotiable) wear two different colored contacts if you claim to love me .

Educated - I don't want a ape for a wife I will just get annoyed

Nomandic traits - Willing to move across the globe my career will most likely mean I will be moving every couple of years if she wants to chill in one tuulo for 50 years it will never work.
shes ride and die if she moves with you akhi walle bille

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
1. Good personality
2. Fat badhi with decent naa.. can’t be with a woman with chest size of a toddler.
3. Smart: knows her deen and dhaqan.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Good personality
Fat badhi with decent naa.. can’t be with a woman with chest size of toddler.
Smart knows her deen and dhaqan.
first ni99a here that mentioned deen waan yaabay a lot of these dudes waa awliya shaydaan ileen kkkkk jk bro but kudos to you

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
first ni99a here that mentioned deen waan yaabay a lot of these dudes waa awliya shaydaan ileen kkkkk jk bro but kudos to you
Good personality = deen by my definition kkkk. That's already a must anyways, I'm not trying to marry the girl who got ran through by the entire block

CaliTedesse

VIP
Good personality = deen by my definition kkkk. That's already a must anyways, I'm not trying to marry the girl who got ran through by the entire block
I would rather say solid imaan because knowing the Deen well doesnt necessarily mean she has a great imaan

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If she got more than 1k it’s Over with
Tf a regular uni girl having 2 or 3k followers ain’t no one know that much people :drakelaugh: