• no one wants me

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no
Screenshot_20171025-211441.png

Subxnallah just saw this disgusting message in my convo feed.

Some guy was sending dirty message to female users and giving me bad image..

@Aria @TooMacaan

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Why would anyone want to put their mouth on another human being? Do you know how much bacteria it contains?

I will tell you; around 100,000 bacteria live inside good oral hygiene mouth, whilst dirty mouth could contain up to 1 billion bacteria. Disgusting :gnzbryw:

Looks like there is a clone of shanqale:deadmanny:

That is not possible.

Dear sister u know I was surfing sspot on Somali computer cafe.

My silly brain click 'keep me logged on' while I was logging.

That's why some creature was sending vile message.

I will post more sister

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:mjlol: Heads up: A lot of men will say nice, warming things to you, all in the hopes of getting into your pants. Those are the ones you want to avoid. The men who say every nasty thing to are at least not being disingenuous. Thats not to say that there aren't any nice men out there. We have guys like @Mercury.:mjhaps: .

Thing is if youre nice expecting something in return your intentions werent sincere to begin with

:mjlol: Heads up: A lot of men will say nice, warming things to you, all in the hopes of getting into your pants. Those are the ones you want to avoid. The men who say every nasty thing to are at least not being disingenuous. Thats not to say that there aren't any nice men out there. We have guys like @Mercury.:mjhaps: .

Leave @Mercury alone he's a good person. Unlike most of our resident fools who get spastic when they talk to women, cause they never talk to women irl.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
@Aria dont bother with supz this is what he once said and I quote

"I'm absolutely pissed. Theresa mays agenda for authoritarianism and unwavering surveillance has resulted in the ban of certain videos. This is deeply troubling."

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending