What Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already answered that (go back to the 1st page), but I'll add onto t when I can think of other advice
My bad. Must be premature dementia. I note there is nothing in it about boys or makeup though. Are you really a girl? What a fraud. I'm probably talking to an obese octogenarian with a flatulent problem.

My bad. Must be premature dementia. I note there is nothing in it about boys or makeup though. Are you really a girl? What a fraud. I'm probably talking to an obese octogenarian with a flatulent problem.
Advice is supposed to be deep :yloezpe: and besides, I wouldn't want to be giving a 10 year old advice on that stuff, too early

i would not have invested myself in learning a useless programming language for a mouse game and join a group of nerds and become a rule abiding pussy and i would have joined the jake paulers. also dropped out of middle school and work a minimum wage job to buy a dj set and move the f*ck out of my father's 2 bedroom apt

i would not have invested myself in learning a useless programming language for a mouse game and join a group of nerds and become a rule abiding pussy and i would have joined the jake paulers. also dropped out of middle school and work a minimum wage job to buy a dj set and move the f*ck out of my father's 2 bedroom apt
fathers are cool hombres.

DJs are evil though. They should be clapped in jail.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Stop wasting your time reading books go out more and meet people or you will suffer.

Your more attractive then you thing take advantage it and get your skinny ass to the gym.

Stop being a want to be gangster when you don't how to interact with people

People don't give a shit about you only people taking advantage of you are trash you call friends

Are sisters don't say anything about your girl but when the do listen 100% they are away right.

If you play life one easy mode it will be hard later on.

Read translated novel your missing out also play sports you'll love it and the way you'll make most of your friends.

Learning how to revise getting A will stop becoming easy after college.

Your naive as hell because you locked yourself at home to much. Reading books and article about won't help you. You have to go out a make mistakes. People are more tolerant then you think.

Last edited:
Stop wasting your time reading books go out more meet people or you will suffer.

Your more attractive then you thing take advantage and get your skinny ass to the gym.

Stop being a want to be gangster you don't not when you don't how to interact with people.

People don't give a shit about only people taking advantage of you are the ones trash you call friends.

Are sisters don't say anything about your girl but when the do listen 100% they are away right.

If you play life one easy mode it will be hard later on.

Read translate novel your missing out.
I'm sure this stuff is profound, but your grammar is out of this world. I had to unscramble those sentences five times before it surrendered its pearls of wisdom.

What kind of books you like to read, son?

What kind of crap?

I used to be mad for Reebok trainers. Not as cool as the Nike shoes that my homeboys rocked, but qaxootis can't be ballers. What a waste of money that was.
I used to blow my money on clothes, shoes, Starbucks, Apple products & tickets...like your average teen. Luckily I've grown up now and am not as impulsive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I used to blow my money on clothes, shoes, Starbucks, Apple products & tickets...like your average teen. Luckily I've grown up now and am not as impulsive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Typical girly stuff. Are you a makeup abusin' Barbie doll? I wish you were a jaad fiend. We could chew the noble leaf together at the mafrish. If Canada can have the Maple leaf on their flag, why can't Somalis have a bundle of qaat on theirs? It is a botanical blessing from Jannah.

Benjamin

någon :)
Typical girly stuff. Are you a makeup abusin' Barbie doll? I wish you were a jaad fiend. We could chew the noble leaf together at the mafrish. If Canada can have the Maple leaf on their flag, why can't Somalis have a bundle of qaat on theirs? It is a botanical blessing from Jannah.
khat leaf on the flag :russ:

Makeup abusing? I prefer a more natural, everyday look but I've got solid makeup skills. Let me know if you ever need me to beat your face ;)
How many drugs have you tried in your youth? Khat is poison, I expected better from you!

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Makeup abusing? I prefer a more natural, everyday look but I've got solid makeup skills. Let me know if you ever need me to beat your face ;)
How many drugs have you tried in your youth? Khat is poison, I expected better from you! May I suggest another herb?
b6c.gif

khat leaf on the flag :russ:
Bolivians celebrate the cocoa leaf, a narcotic drug, too. Their president, Evo Morales, wears cocoa around his neck. When the US tried to ban it and spray pesticides on the crop, he told the Gringos to take a hike. See, people around the world are proud of their native plants. Only Somalis denigrate their botanical blessing. Shameful. Jaad should be our national emblem. I'm collecting a petition to emboss the old J on calankeena bi ith nillah.

How many drugs have you tried in your youth? Khat is poison, I expected better from you!
I'm a pious man walaal. A lady friend of mine was hoovering up some coke up her nose once. She told me to take a hit as well. I told her, in my thick English accent, "I would luff to my walnut cake, but I'm a wadaad". I only commune with the noble whisky.

No makeup? That's terrible. Every girl should have a little rouge on her. Nothing worse than a plain Jane.

No makeup? That's terrible. Every girl should have a little rouge on her. Nothing worse than a plain Jane.
Rouge?? wait do you mean blush? It's not the 60s anymore we rarely use that term :wtfdis: besides a nice highlight is all people will focus on in this age
and I don't go totally bland; a little mascara, concealer and perfect eyebrows go a long way :sass1:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Also to cut toxic people at of your life.

This is the most important one have did I did forget this.

Rouge?? wait do you mean blush? It's not the 60s anymore we rarely use that term :wtfdis: besides a nice highlight is all people will focus on in this age
and I don't go totally bland; a little mascara, concealer and perfect eyebrows go a long way :sass1:
What is a blush? When I was growing up it was called rouge. The swinging sixties, ahh those were the days macaan. But if you really do doll yourself up in that way, you'll make me blush on all four cheeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts