What Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did :333 mean? It was the most enigmatic name on here.

Hades means the underworld. Are you a creature of the afterlife? Bisinka. May Allah protect me from your evil potions.
It's not that deep, just tilt your head to the left (?) and you should see some sort of face (on my previous nick):pachah1:
and I'd never do anything evil to you Bidaar, well at least not now :yacadiim:

It's not that deep, just tilt your head to the left (?) and you should see some sort of face (on my previous nick):pachah1:
and I'd never do anything evil to you Bidaar, well at least not now :yacadiim:
You are a wicked witch. I don't trust you to weild your powers benignly. There is darkness in your heart. Only someone neck deep in black magic would immerse themselves in Greek mythology. I bet you have castrated many innocent wadaads like me. May Allah protect us from your evil intentions.

You're nuts, I told you exactly why I changed my name just yesterday, nothing malicious to it. and why doesn't @ Zeus get the same treatment?

You are a wicked witch. I don't trust you to weild your powers benignly. There is darkness in your heart. Only someone neck deep in black magic would immerse themselves in Greek mythology. I bet you have castrated many innocent wadaads like me. May Allah protect us from your evil intentions.
Keep this up and you'll be next :hillarybiz:

You're nuts, I told you exactly why I changed my name just yesterday, nothing malicious to it. and why doesn't @ Zeus get the same treatment?

Keep this up and you'll be next :hillarybiz:
Zeus is an Olympian god. I respect other gods. It is wrong to insult them. But you claim to be from the afterlife. Did you go to jannah or jahannam? What's the wine like there? Were Hoor al-Ayn competition for men? Tell us more.

Zeus is an Olympian god. I respect other gods. It is wrong to insult them. But you claim to be from the afterlife. Did you go to jannah or jahannam? What's the wine like there? Were Hoor al-Ayn competition for men? Tell us more.

Well that would just ruin the fun, wouldn't it?
I should've just picked Hera or Poseidon or something less "wicked" :tacky:

:-/\-: TBH i don't the how to answer this. The main difference between me now and then is the way i was. I was a bit of a pussy who hid away from the rest of the world and was easily intimidated by my peers. I feel as if i was unconscious during my childhood & teen years. Now as a middle-aged woke man i've got nothing but regret but I don't have anything that i want to change. I do want relive those years though.

Actually i do have a few advice i would give myself

First advice: I would advise myself to download hotkeys much sooner. This is because it was unfair that i was the only who was spawning cannons fast naturally. I'd always place last in tourneys losing to those hotkeyers.

Second advice: To join the DM community/module much sooner. There is where I met Aisie, but our time was too short. Life is unfair, to me atleast.

:-/\-: TBH i don't the how to answer this. The main difference between me now and then is the way i was. I was a bit of a pussy who hid away from the rest of the world and was easily intimidated by my peers. I feel as if i was unconscious during my childhood & teen years. Now as a middle-aged woke man i've got nothing but regret but I don't have anything that i want to change. I do want relive those years though.

Actually i do have a few advice i would give myself

First advice: I would advise myself to download hotkeys much sooner. This is because it was unfair that i was the only who was spawning cannons fast naturally. I'd always place last in tourneys losing to those hotkeyers.

Second advice: To join the DM community/module much sooner. There is where I met Aisie, but our time was too short. Life is unfair, to me atleast.
What's hotkeys?

Who is Aisie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts