What advice would you give your younger self?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have told younger Sarah to stay in Yemen a little longer to finish the Quran. I would also have told her To speak up about that uncle who molested her and do not be so serious,you are growing up way too fast for girls your age.

I'm sorry that happened to you abayo.

I would have told younger Sarah to stay in Yemen a little longer to finish the Quran. I would also have told her To speak up about that uncle who molested her and do not be so serious,you are growing up way too fast for girls your age.

Sorry to hear about that, our elders are supposed to be protecting us but they do stuff like this!! You should have told your dad.

Anyways sorry if I came across as rude to you my apologies

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
You're young stop stressing about that shit that literally won't matter 5 years from now. Don't do things you don't want to do including school.

It's funny how I feel old asf rn but me from 4 years ago is sooo young. Yet 4 years ago I felt still felt old asf. I wonder if I'll look back 4 years from now and think the same. I need to stop taking life so serious :wow1:

tbh I'm the same. I remember feeling old asf 5 years ago even though I still a teenager, I need to stop stressing and enjoy life for what it is. If you're under 30 years of age, you're still young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending