What advice would you give your younger self?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought somalispot was filled with some crazy people but I now see that some of you guys are actually pretty cool. Please forgive me. :gnzbryw::cool:;)

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
"here are all the lottery numbers, don't forget to use all that cash to bet on that Brazil vs Germany game"

Probably attend the funeral for a very close elderly friend. He helped me a lot with my problems always making me laugh. Even helped me out when I had trouble memorizing the Qu'ran.

1. Take risks that matter ( like asking the girl/ guy out) but not stupid shit like joining a gang or something

2. Finish school ( high school, university, and all that jazz)

3. Join a lot of extracurricular activities at school because honestly you learn more outside of the class room

4. Realize you are young and beautiful even if you don't believe it now

5. Make mistakes, act stupid because you are young and mistakes teach you important lessons but don't get knocked up, murder someone, overdose on drugs, end up in jail or commit suicide ( these mistakes you can't erase or fix and have a finality).

6. No one will remember the mistakes you make 5 years from now (aside from the ones that bring a finality or consequence that can't be overcome) ..so relax.

7. That boy/ girl that didn't like you in 5th grade will ask you out in high school

8. Plan for your future now so you can have a head start when most of your peers are still trying to figure it out and are going through an existential crisis.

9. Heartbreaks are not fatal.

10. Learn to love yourself... this is the most important lesson of all. You need to love yourself so you can believe in yourself. Self doubt doesn't lead to accomplished goals.

Sarah136

Hot and cold
I would have told younger Sarah to stay in Yemen a little longer to finish the Quran. I would also have told her To speak up about that uncle who molested her and do not be so serious,you are growing up way too fast for girls your age.

I'm sorry that happened to you sis. You can still tell someone.
I would have told younger Sarah to stay in Yemen a little longer to finish the Quran. I would also have told her To speak up about that uncle who molested her and do not be so serious,you are growing up way too fast for girls your age.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
You were molested by your own uncle? :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.