What actor or actress was your childhood crush?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
For me my childhood crush always has always been Jackie AKA Mila Kunis,her stubborness and her signature and unique voice was one of many qualities I liked about her, this Ukrainin refugee showed up at the auditions of " that 70 show" at the age 14 with long heals and lied about her age and made it, ever since that show she never looked back.

:banderas:
5Tkg.gif

What actor/actress was your childhood crush? please post their picture and TV show she was in since everyone doesn't know celebrities from different countries by name.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Troy Bolton (Zac Efron) and Chad Danforth (Corbin Bleu) from High School Musical. Both had my heart as a little girl :yloezpe:
Quiz: Match the Picture to the Troy Bolton Quote | High school ...

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I never was in to movie stars like that but something about kat dennings made my wadne dhag dhag :)

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So everyone had a crush on white actors rather than other races.

giphy.gif

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
sad how im the only one that posted a black sista

Lol you posted a superficial cartoon character, my favorite black TV character was Ashley Banks from The Fresh prince of Bel Air and later I started to like her older sister when I hit the puppetry if you know what I mean.
:ahh:

Since you are reer Columbus I thought you would pick Andrea Lauren Bowen, the only girl from that city who ever made it to Hollywood,what ever happen support your locals.:chrisfreshhah:

Andrea_Bowen_2009.jpg

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Lol you posted a superficial cartoon character, my favorite black TV character was Ashley Banks from The Fresh prince of Bel Air and later I started to like her older sister when I hit the puppetry if you know what I mean.
:ahh:

Since you are reer Columbus I thought you would pick Andrea Lauren Bowen, the only girl from that city who ever made it to Hollywood,what ever happen support your locals.:chrisfreshhah:

Andrea_Bowen_2009.jpg
As for the Banks sisters, why choose? Both.:diddyass:

Trending