What actor or actress was your childhood crush?

The one on the far right

F2FB18FD-34B3-4F39-A789-1368DE7280FA.jpeg

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Lol you posted a superficial cartoon character, my favorite black TV character was Ashley Banks from The Fresh prince of Bel Air and later I started to like her older sister when I hit the puppetry if you know what I mean.
:ahh:
she's biracial not black sxb i want a dark cocoa kween

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
she's biracial not black sxb i want a dark cocoa kween

I always thought you were a female sxb, I don't know why but even If you tell me you are a male I will still have a doubts in the back of my mind that you are larping as a female considering you avoided the voicenote thread, is it weird that you give me a female vipes for some odd reason and I can't even pinpoint why.
:mjcry:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I always thought you were a female sxb, I don't know why but even If you tell me you are a male I will still have a doubts in the back of my mind that you are larping as a female considering you avoided the voicenote thread, is it weird that you give me a female vipes for some odd reason and I can't even pinpoint why.
:mjcry:
i look like my hooyo thats prob why i remind you of a female

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
i look like my hooyo thats prob why i remind you of a female

I look like my Hooyo too, everyone resembles their mom and dad in some way, it is probably because of your pfps being a female all the time, I had to change my Ilhan Omar's pfp because some members on here started addressing me as a female and would call me Abaayo. :snoop:

According to Somali caqli if you have a female as pfp they would think you are Gabar and vice versa, it is something I noticed and it kinda make sense if you think about it.

Trending

Latest posts